Human Sexual What....??
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Human Sexual What....?? Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:26 am
    ----
-S-

Stumbled across something interesting...anyone have any info about " Human Sexual Pheromones " esp. double blind studies..???..

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing

#2: Re: Human Sexual What....?? Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:37 pm
    ----
saw it on a Science show...bugs and anmials...where is Ascot..???...he knows about this crap......lol..

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#3: Re: Human Sexual What....?? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:06 pm
    ----
Don't think I can post anything on this subject outside of Miss Kitty's.
I'll PM you a link.
Hope it helps.

#4: Re: Human Sexual What....?? Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:05 pm
    ----
-S-

Thanks for the link...interesting stuff...could be used to make a better mouse trap, wounder if it would work..???

#5: Re: Human Sexual What....?? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:00 pm
    ----
- 401RCAF_Hammer
saw it on a Science show...bugs and anmials...where is Ascot..???...he knows about this crap......lol..

Well, as you know, pheromones are chemicals or sets of chemicals produced by organisms that transmit messages to other members of the same species. JG300 members produce chemical attractants by the bucketfull, but if you've ever been to the "Pig Sty", you know that we actually attract human womenfolk, thereby defying the technical definition of the term. We jump species...and we're proud of it. Wink

#6: Re: Human Sexual What....?? Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:53 pm
    ----
-S-

Yes....but could you use it in a mouse trap...male to catch female and vice versa...build a better mouse trap...??

#7: Re: Human Sexual What....?? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:01 am
    ----
- 401RCAF_Hammer
-S-

Yes....but could you use it in a mouse trap...male to catch female and vice versa...build a better mouse trap...??

Catch em'?! Heck, we have to beat 'em off with sticks just to get some sleep sometimes!

BTW, there was just a recent publication on the merits of male sweat as a female attractant. Of course, context and individual difference mean a lot. And don't go confusing B.O. with sweat. We have to remind Stoopy of that from time to time, if you know what I mean. Wink

#8: Re: Human Sexual What....?? Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:04 am
    ----
-S-

Who wants to go into business.....?????????

#9: Re: Human Sexual What....?? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:15 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
BTW, there was just a recent publication on the merits of male sweat as a female attractant. Of course, context and individual difference mean a lot. And don't go confusing B.O. with sweat. We have to remind Stoopy of that from time to time, if you know what I mean. Wink

Heh! Just jealous because it WORKS and I have the svelte 180-lb trophy wife to prove it!!!!

#10: Re: Human Sexual What....?? Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:25 pm
    ----
Hey Ascout, we gotta work on getting "Sweets" to pay a visit to
THE PIG PEN ...... OMG ...... Shocked .......

Think we'd have to lock up Gretchin 'an Heidi or they'd tear the
pen apart in a jealous rage no doubt ! Evil or Very Mad

#11: Re: Human Sexual What....?? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:32 pm
    ----
Grrrrrrrrr..!

Wink

#12: Re: Human Sexual What....?? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:36 pm
    ----
- JG300-Lurps
Hey Ascout, we gotta work on getting "Sweets" to pay a visit to
THE PIG PEN ...... OMG ...... Shocked .......

Think we'd have to lock up Gretchin 'an Heidi or they'd tear the
pen apart in a jealous rage no doubt ! Evil or Very Mad

Forget Gretchen and Heidi, Dude...if Mrs. Ascout were to walk in on any of them, it'd be:

1. No contest

and...

2. Hair on the wall time...

(And Stoopy can vouch for what I'm talkin' 'bout... Wink )

...and BTW, it's good to see ya' around again!

#13: Re: Human Sexual What....?? Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:45 pm
    ----
LMAO ... I believe it ...... Mr. Green

Thanks, I'm in the process of making a comeback. Even dusted off
the 190 and took her for a spin on CFS3 last night .....

STILL GOT IT ..... hehe Wink

#14: Re: Human Sexual What....?? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:55 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Forget Gretchen and Heidi, Dude...if Mrs. Ascout were to walk in on any of them, it'd be:

1. No contest

and...

2. Hair on the wall time...

(And Stoopy can vouch for what I'm talkin' 'bout... Wink )

Yup, havin' met Mr. & Mrs. Ascout in real life I can definitely say (if it's OK for me to say it...bein' happily married for 16 years) that that's a BIG 10-4, Ascout done REAL good for himself and he's a lucky man....and although I'm quite partial and loyal to Heidi and Gretchen myself, there'd be absolutely no contest!!

#15: Re: Human Sexual What....?? Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:06 pm
    ----
okay, another question... Mr Ascout has been blessed with long-range Human Sexual Pheromones... and I (Hmph!) am no slouch myslef... my finance is from Italy...

So, who out there has traveled the world the farthest to find their mate? (It should be whose mate hunted them down and then how far away were they when you baited 'em?)

Slow stand at ~ 6000 miles... LOL

(and thanks for pointing out 'it taint B.O. LOL)...

-> Officer's Club