Long and winding road.
-> FS2004

#1: Long and winding road. Author: gajinoz PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:05 am
    ----
Here are some shots of an interesting aircraft I recently got. The trip was in NSW, Australia. Departed Wagga Wagga (YSWG) and flew to Canberra (YSCB) via Temora, (more or less my backyard), West Wyalong, Condoblin, Parkes, Cowra and Goulburn.

Nothing especially great about the shots but it is, as I say, an interesting looking aircraft I think.

#2: Re: Long and winding road. Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:02 am
    ----
whelp you are practically neighbors with HF_Warbucks who lives in Newcastle... nice shots andit is an unusual A/C.

#3: Re: Long and winding road. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:47 am
    ----
Piaggio P-sumthing-or-other, isn't it?

#4: Re: Long and winding road. Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:16 am
    ----
Could this be it? Cool

www.piaggioaero.com/en/

www.artdisk.it/propost...ioaero.htm

www.aerospace-technolo...s/piaggio/

#5: Re: Long and winding road. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 am
    ----
Leave it to them Italians to make such a purty and unusual birdie!!!!!

Sweet!

#6: Re: Long and winding road. Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:27 am
    ----
looks almost like a flying mirror with all them chrome Laughing

Thankx Gaj, very nice screenies and an unusual aircraft that made it into my hangar.

fled
Cool

#7: Re: Long and winding road. Author: RCAF_PickleboyLocation: Pacific Northwest PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:10 am
    ----
Looks like a varient of the beachcraft Starship to me... There is one flying here in Washington state.
It's not chrome though...

RCAF_Pickle

-> FS2004