Getting upto date with Patches
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: Getting upto date with Patches Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:58 pm
    ----
So... after a long time in the wilderness where do i need to start with patches for getting upto speed with this little beauty?

I've got...

FB+AEP+PF and that's it.

Cheers in advance for any help.

Jel

#2: Re: Getting upto date with Patches Author: RM_Stoneman PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:36 pm
    ----
If you get IL2 1946 you can start fresh from there After install you will need 407.1 and patch 408 1946 disc will have everything else on it. GL
Stoney

#3: Re: Getting upto date with Patches Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:52 pm
    ----
-S-

Actually , I just got 1946 and the only patch needed was the 4.08 m , .. 1946 has the 4.07 already...you will need 1946 to play in Hyperloby Jel. The best servers there are " The Big Top " and " 334th-Dedicated " both allow full screen and have lots of airplanes..hope to see you in the lobby soon Bud..!!

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#4: Re: Getting upto date with Patches Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:02 pm
    ----
Hey Stoney, Hammer Mr. Green

Cheers for the heads up. Will look around for 1946 and cya soon.

Btw Stoney... New Uniform looks a bit snug mate lol

#5: Re: Getting upto date with Patches Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:22 pm
    ----
-S-

Its the Bananna and orange in his pants Jel....says its the only way to carry his lunch when his hands are full...lol..

#6: Re: Getting upto date with Patches Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:01 am
    ----
- 401RCAF_Hammer
-S-

Its the Bananna and orange in his pants Jel....says its the only way to carry his lunch when his hands are full...lol..

Actually the last time I talked to Stoney he was complaining about how tight it was wearing his new uniform over his Official "Bushy's Velcro Sheep Shaggin Suit" with matching "Super Grip rubber boot inserts" and "Anti-Kick Back Pads Mr. Green

#7: Re: Getting upto date with Patches Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:36 pm
    ----
Picked up a copy of 1946 today so will be giving it a whirl revving up some radials and feeling the wind in my hair ( oh hang on i ain't got none LOL !).

Jel

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters