CD key in use???? HELP!
-> Call Of Duty

#1: CD key in use???? HELP! Author: 251_Senyu_IJNLocation: Xenia,Ohio PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:04 pm
    ----
Ok you guys,

Here i go tapping into the endless knowledge of this great bunch of players. Mr. Green

My CD case has never left my computer room, and then the other night i go to get on to play and it says CD key in use, try later? Ok now i'm pissed!
Anyone ever ran into this? My best guess is that some one has pirated my CD key! Fargin Iceholes!!

So Snowman, SOS clan and the rest! how do i fix this?

Going through withdrawls

Senyu

#2: Re: CD key in use???? HELP! Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:51 pm
    ----
I have herd a fue people say the samething. I think if it was me i would be talking to Activision and seeing about a new # or what i can do to fix it.

#3: Re: CD key in use???? HELP! Author: SnwMan0Location: Mn,USA PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:05 pm
    ----
Your CD key , as i'm sure you know, is your games fingerprint.If the CD has never been installed on another PC,you can contact activision explaing your problem.They may require proof of the original CD,but that's easy rather than having to purchase a whole new game. The CD key crack program's like Keygan have no way of pirating your personl key,seeing as their key's come fromdiscontinued CD's and activision crack's.

If you want to try re-installing your CoD game,you may have mis-typed your key,and a fresh install will correct the problem.

-> Call Of Duty