AFV Club Centurion - New kits coming?
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: AFV Club Centurion - New kits coming? Author: Jim_Coles PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:35 pm
    ----
Just picked up the AFV Club Centurion Mk 5/2 / Mk 6 kit, and a set of their Centurion track links. (Both look very nice at first view!) The track set has a UK Mk 11 and a UK Mk 5/2 Dozer pictured on the side of the box. I know that AFV Club has announced an IDF Six Day War version for future release - has anyone heard anything about a dozer or Mk 11 versions?

#2: Re: AFV Club Centurion - New kits coming? Author: Jens_O_MehnerLocation: Giessen, Germany PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:48 pm
    ----
Jim,

the best source for such info is usually PMMS New kit news, there's nothing shown there. Keep in mind that AFV Club has issued track sets not really related to vehicles in their program before, and the Marks on the box may just be an aid to let you know what Cent variants you can use it on.

Cheers,

Jens O.

#3: Re: AFV Club Centurion - New kits coming? Author: ossie PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:04 pm
    ----
hi

well seeing i am heavily involved in the AFV Club Centurion for the last few years ,
expect wehat you see to be true. i canm not say anything else.
Ossie Rolling Eyes Laughing

#4: Re: AFV Club Centurion - New kits coming? Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:27 am
    ----
Hi Ossie! Hi Folks!

- ossie

well seeing i am heavily involved in the AFV Club Centurion for the last few years ,
Ossie Rolling Eyes Laughing

THANK YOU SIR!
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#5: Re: AFV Club Centurion - New kits coming? Author: ossie PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:19 pm
    ----
hi ROY

you must have known my involvement any way i will post soem thing for you to us eas referance.
ossie

-> AFV News Discussion Board