Heya, Step!!!!!
-> CFS3

#1: Heya, Step!!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:23 am
    ----
Literally ran into FF_Stepchild in our room last night......was just so excited to see ya, Step, and I didn't have no bullet-thingies left to say how-do with!!!!

Dude, I think I spotted a safety issue with that P-51 you were drivin'... double-check your seat straps, looks like they's tangled a bit!!!

#2: Re: Heya, Step!!!!! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:10 am
    ----
ROFLMAO.... great shot!!

#3: Re: Heya, Step!!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:14 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Literally ran into FF_Stepchild in our room last night......was just so excited to see ya, Step, and I didn't have no bullet-thingies left to say how-do with!!!!

Dude, I think I spotted a safety issue with that P-51 you were drivin'... double-check your seat straps, looks like they's tangled a bit!!!

Magnanimous of you to be thinkin' of his safety, as it appears you had reason to be concerned about your own well-being from the lurid display in red being inflicted upon your own bad self. Wink

#4: Re: Heya, Step!!!!! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:07 pm
    ----
Safety is everybody's concern Mr. Green

#5: Re: Heya, Step!!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:27 pm
    ----
- JG300_Hunt

Yeah, whatever...

Wink

#6: Re: Heya, Step!!!!! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:24 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
- JG300_Hunt

Yeah, whatever...

Wink

Wasn't that photo taken during the Brewery construction? Amazing how ingenious Beer makes ya. Wink

#7: Re: Heya, Step!!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:30 pm
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
- JG300-Ascout
- JG300_Hunt

Yeah, whatever...

Wink

Wasn't that photo taken during the Brewery construction? Amazing how ingenious Beer makes ya. Wink

Yeah, but that was, you know, important! Acceptable risks and all.

#8: Re: Heya, Step!!!!! Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:57 am
    ----
Yes they were a bit cumbersome there for a while. But, once I got them sorted out, I was able to be ripped apart by FWs in complete and total comfort. However, safety was NOT an issue for the seatbelts, more the lead poisoning I was recieving on that particular outing. But I appreciate your thinking of my well-being... as you were tearing me a new one LOL

#9: Re: Heya, Step!!!!! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:38 pm
    ----
looks like a couple of well place turds could have taken you out Boss......... Wink Cool Shocked

-> CFS3