Caved in...Had to buy FS-2004
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#16: Re: Caved in...Had to buy FS-2004 Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:29 am
    ----
may I also recommend the EZ install BC terrain mesh that is either in downloads or our FTP server,,,is a gooder though,,,,,,100 megs in size but to be able to fly over the most awe inspiring part of the world you should get it,,,,,,,trust me,,,,I have shown comparison shots using real photos and FS9 screenies from my back yard in golden BC, as its done from sattelite imaging its pretty much perfect,,,,if you like ripping through the rockies at 400 mph in a military fighter jet,,,,you absolutely need this addon.......

#17: Re: Caved in...Had to buy FS-2004 Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:08 am
    ----
...and I highly recommend Yohann Baptiste's Southeast Asia terrain mesh for FS2004 (free) at Avsim if you want to fly the friendly skies of Vietnam and the other 4 nations of the SEA peninsula. Get the California mesh, too. Some great scenery down here. All this stuff is free and really changes the flight sim experience. Wink

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum