But I'd rather have a "G" *ahem*
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: But I'd rather have a "G" *ahem* Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:15 am
    ----
www.alphasim.co.uk/ima...obra_1.jpg

www.alphasim3.com/foru...ic=2570.30

#2: Re: But I'd rather have a "G" *ahem* Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:01 pm
    ----
Sheesh.......No pressure or anything like that. Laughing

#3: Re: But I'd rather have a "G" *ahem* Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:05 pm
    ----
Well, the "Whiskey" is nice and all, but we know you can do better than that...we've flown yer Loach! Wink

And a "G" is, by far, the purtiest Cobra that ever flew...sumthing about them curvaceous lines and single exhaust. Nothing after it looked as good. Why it hasn't been done before is completely beyond me. Rolling Eyes

#4: Re: But I'd rather have a "G" *ahem* Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:12 pm
    ----
I'll probably get halfway through it and then someone else will release one.

We'll see. If I remember the OH6 took about a year with a few stumbles along the way. Hopefully this won't take as long.

#5: Re: But I'd rather have a "G" *ahem* Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:20 pm
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
I'll probably get halfway through it and then someone else will release one.

We'll see. If I remember the OH6 took about a year with a few stumbles along the way. Hopefully this won't take as long.

Someone else released an OH-6 and an MD-500 but whose do we fly and take screenshots of? Wink

'Nuff said 'bout 'dat.

#6: Re: But I'd rather have a "G" *ahem* Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:31 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Someone else released an OH-6 and an MD-500 but whose do we fly and take screenshots of? Wink

'Nuff said 'bout 'dat.

Technically speaking it was Alan that released a 500C while I was working on my OH6. Although bummed for a short period I realized it was a 500C, not bad, but not what the Army ordered. MD500.....blah.......not a Hughes.

At least that's the thinking that helped me sleep at night.

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum