Looking For Good Music
-> Officer's Club

#1: Looking For Good Music Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:53 am
    ----
-S-

I am a big fan of 70's music. Looking for a source of CDS with 70'S album titles to order from, or downloads in the 320 meg range..the 120 meg sounds like crap. Would like to buy the CD if I could though. Any suggestions..???

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#2: Re: Looking For Good Music Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:15 am
    ----
www.Bushy&TanklordsNewestCDs.com

Wink

#3: Re: Looking For Good Music Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:05 am
    ----
Bushy, my people will get with your people on this proposed business you have started in our names, mainly my people with shotguns! Laughing Razz

By the way, could not open the site, or is that just a bogus link?

#4: Re: Looking For Good Music Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:12 pm
    ----
This is a good site to identify the artists and album name you may be interested in.

www.xs4all.nl/~fsgroen...1970Target

There are many sites to pay for downloaded music, but it begs the question...living in Canada...why do you want to pay Laughing

It is not illegal in Canada, to download music via P2P file sharing, which seemingly has an unlimited selection.

www.cbc.ca/news/backgr...music.html

pm me if you need any links or info.

#5: Re: Looking For Good Music Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:51 pm
    ----
- Tanklord
Bushy, my people will get with your people on this proposed business you have started in our names, mainly my people with shotguns! Laughing Razz

By the way, could not open the site, or is that just a bogus link?

I think you´ve been had, Tanklord, but it would represent Bushy´s concept of a "favorite price", if it existed. Wink

However, I´ve heard worse ideas lately.... standing by for my password.

#6: Re: Looking For Good Music Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:34 pm
    ----
Mr. Green Wink Cool

-> Officer's Club