Notice anything different?
-> Officer's Club

#1: Notice anything different? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:07 pm
    ----
Did 'ya notice?

I'll give you a hint. We've added the "EZ" buttons (BB Buttons and Smiles) to the Quick Reply box! Wink

Happy Easter!!

#2: Re: Notice anything different? Author: Combat PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:33 pm
    ----
Mr. Green Neutral Neutral Smile Shocked Razz Evil or Very Mad Cool Laughing Mad

AWESOME! lol

#3: Re: Notice anything different? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:24 pm
    ----
YAYYYYYYYYYY
Now I don't need to preview any more!

(no smiley skwirrell yet tho :P)

#4: Re: Notice anything different? Author: HF_Arcangel PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:36 am
    ----
Hello Bush

Don't know what happened to Pickleboy but he hasn't been in touch with me this week to begin the training. Lazyeight will be back from Africa on the 22nd of April. Possibly he'll want to start after that.

Warbucks and I have been working on the Memorial flight for HF Scuba. We may have it tuned up for next Sunday. Time and exact date to be set. Don't want to interfere with the Sunday flights.

Take care

Arc

#5: Re: Notice anything different? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:13 am
    ----
Hi Arc,
Thanks for keeping us updated.
But I think you want [url=http://www.com-central.net/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=6574]THIS thread as there will be folks looking out for ammendments / additions to it.
Good luck with all the arrangements and thanks again for posting.
¤§¤

-> Officer's Club