AFV Forum goes Multi-National Big Time!
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: AFV Forum goes Multi-National Big Time! Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:55 am
    ----
...and I just want to know which of you guys is dealing under the table! Wink

The following email came into the admins earlier and it was too good not to share. I've editted the company name and email to prevent embarrassment and any untoward spamming and harrassment, but it was for real on the website "feedback" channel. I guess we sound a little too involved for our own good sometimes.

I'm tellin' ya', these unauthorized arms shipments have got to stop, fella's!

"We are XXXXXX Company, we are pleased to find your address and express its interest in doing a business cooporation with your esteemed company in Yemen. Let us to give you a brief introduction about our company.

We are XXXXXX Company is dealing with all kinds of spare parts of the military trucks ,tanks and vehicles and We are importer for all spare parts for the ministry of defence and interior. we are achieving a great success and business along the last period of time with daily progress and prosperity. We get spare parts tenders for the ministry and we supply them by all these requirements,for this reason we have several tenders now in big quantities and we want to import the ,so we would like to cooperate with your company to supply us by them when you accept to deal with us we will send you our order . .

we are full ready to cooperate and deal with your esteemed company .

Thanking in advance for your kind and prompt reply.

Best regards, etc., etc....."

#2: Re: AFV Forum goes Multi-National Big Time! Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:08 am
    ----
Rolling Eyes and I'm precisely looking for a job for this summer !!!

Pierre-Olivier

#3: Re: AFV Forum goes Multi-National Big Time! Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:22 pm
    ----
Hi Folks!

Maybe they saw some of the sticky threads and misread them thinking that we in some way handle surplus vehicles.

I think it was Geeoff who was looking for some wheels, maybe he could try chccking with that company to see if they can supply his needs. Laughing

Very interesting!
Sgt, Scouts Out!

-> AFV News Discussion Board