Raids over Managua
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: Raids over Managua Author: ObelixLocation: Paris, France PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:57 am
    ----
Hi, old chaps!!

My new Campaign is available now:

"You are Buck Danny, back from Korea. You are invited to be a part of the Fuerza Aerea del Managua restructuration. Managua is a small but rich country of Central America, and also a young and strong ally of the USA.

Your action will be double. First, you will an observer sent by the American government to evaluate the material and training needs of the Managuaian Air Force. Then, you will become a flight instructor. You have returned to civilian life before being incorporated to the Managuaian Force with your former rank. Indeed, during this 1952 summer, USA have been at war in Korea for the last 2 years, and American opinion has become fed up with those murderer combats. For this purpose, your intervention must be the more discrete as possible. Of course, you won't be alone in Central America, and your faithful friends Captain Jerry "Tumb" Tumbler and he mighty Texan red haired Second Lieutenant Sonny Tuckson will come along. Some other pilots and technicians will of course be with you.

Your evaluation mission seems to go easy till the sworn enemy of Managua, Costa Verde, makes his move.

Only one philosophy must guide you : pilots are rare, and you must not hesitate to send them back to home base one you estimate the mission accomplished.

Enjoy your flight!"

Coming with new skins, new medals, read me (french and english), 32 missions (in two versions, french and english).

Some screens:

The link to get this campaign:

Raids over Managua

Have a look on Buck Danny:

Buck Danny

Have fun!

#2: Re: Raids over Managua Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:04 am
    ----
Thank you, Obelix, for providing this interesting looking campaign. Will definitely give it a try. 92.9 meg !

Thanks again,

#3: Re: Raids over Managua Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:42 am
    ----
Ditto what Biz said...

And...thanks for the heads up on this! Wink

#4: Re: Raids over Managua Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:12 pm
    ----
Merci Obelix!

fled
Cool

#5: Re: Raids over Managua Author: ObelixLocation: Paris, France PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:52 pm
    ----
It's a pleasure to me, and this time, you could have the briefings either in french or in english!! Sorry, but I could not translate them in Dutch, may be one day!

Have fun

#6: Re: Raids over Managua Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:23 pm
    ----
no problem Obelix,

I'm a lucky person, I speak and read multiple lengauges, so "anglais" is fine Wink

Again Un Grand Merci a vous !!

a la votre !

Cool

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters