if ......... you have a bit of time on your hands !
-> Officer's Club

#1: if ......... you have a bit of time on your hands ! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:16 pm
    ----
then go and check this out !!

fled
Cool

#2: Re: if ......... you have a bit of time on your hands ! Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:14 pm
    ----
Talk about attention to detail huh !! Wow !!

#3: Re: if ......... you have a bit of time on your hands ! Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:55 pm
    ----
He forgot Hitman's plane hanging off the side.
Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

#4: Re: if ......... you have a bit of time on your hands ! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:22 pm
    ----
nice lookin ship there! looks like the real thing!

#5: Re: if ......... you have a bit of time on your hands ! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:15 pm
    ----
Reading the header I instantly thought is was another Star-Trek fan-site, then saw a huge carrier instead of Lt. Uhura and got a bit disappointed.
Laughing
Wink
Marco

#6: Re: if ......... you have a bit of time on your hands ! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:17 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Rodion
then saw a huge carrier instead of Lt. Uhura and got a bit disappointed.
Laughing
Wink
Marco

Yeah I tought you would Laughing Wink

#7: Re: if ......... you have a bit of time on your hands ! Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:36 am
    ----
Yep Lets see

Rubber band under the catupult slot... pull back an F14 and wooooosh...

Wonder if he gonna do what we all did with our Airfix kits?

Come on....... I know you got out the air rifle and.... Laughing

Really fantastic job... what about dusting it tho?

Anyone in UK like carrier models go to Yeovilton air museum, some fantastic ones in the same scale

Will it float?... evil grin Twisted Evil

Sly

-> Officer's Club