idea for bookmark list
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: idea for bookmark list Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:50 pm
    ----
I note in another thread that a member lost his list of armor book marks. It gave me the idea that while many of us have the same bookmarks there are doubtless many more that we collectively dont know about. My idea is for those who are willing to post some in replies to this post so that we can share more info with more people who may not have found them. I'll start with some of mine

www.pbase.com/ralf/apg_tank
www66.tok2.com/home2/t...tern1.html
basic1.easily.co.uk/05...icals.html
www.pbase.com/mrclark/...ar_museum_
www.chars-francais.net/
www.comandosupremo.com/index.shtml
www.detektorweb.cz/ind...&mm=2&vd=1
www.ss501panzer.com/index.htm
klub.chip.pl/krzemek/index.html
home.comcast.net/~real..._tanks.htm
storm.webvis.net/omega4.html

hope these are enjoyable

Jeff Lewis

#2: Re: idea for bookmark list Author: Dennis_Smith PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:10 am
    ----
www.hartziel.de/
www.battlefield.ru/

#3: Re: idea for bookmark list Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:30 am
    ----
I decided to give this thread 'sticky' status. It seems like one that has longer term usefulness, especially to folks who join us in the future. I'll admit I found some interesting sites from this thread especially
The Gospel according to the Royal Armored Corps

Well worth the time I spent exploring

#4: Re: idea for bookmark list Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:43 am
    ----
Bob, I linked to all the above and maybe, just maybe, I am overlooking it, but where is:

The Gospel according to the Royal Armored Corps

#5: Re: idea for bookmark list Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:02 am
    ----
Down in here

basic1.easily.co.uk/05...nstuff.htm

#6: Re: idea for bookmark list Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:35 pm
    ----
Here's mine:

American Fighting Vehicle Database
afvdb.50megs.com

TANKS!
mailer.fsu.edu/~akirk/tanks/

WWII Vehicles
www.wwiivehicles.com/

Battletanks
www.battletanks.com/

WarWheels
www.warwheels.net/

Achtung Panzer!
www.achtungpanzer.com/

Arcane Fighting Vehicles - AFVs (British AFVs)
www.geocities.com/Pent...index.html

Russian Armour - 1915-1997
www.nemo.nu/ibisportal.../index.htm

???????????? ????????????? ???????
armoured.vif2.ru/main.htm

Taki's Imperial Japanese Army
www3.plala.or.jp/takihome/

Thats all I can remember for now... Maybe more later...

Neil

#7: Re: idea for bookmark list Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:55 pm
    ----
Here are a few more interesting sites

home.hccnet.nl/h.van.o.../index.htm
ardencim.free.fr/page56.html
www.onwar.com/tanks/
www66.tok2.com/home2/tankguy/
cgsc.cdmhost.com/cdm4/...p4013coll8
www.cybermodeler.com/mainmenu.shtml
www.o5m6.de/
www.lonesentry.com/
www.tankmuseum.co.uk/home.html
www.tiger1.info/

Jeff Lewis

#8: Re: idea for bookmark list Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:58 pm
    ----
wow Thanks! i found one of the funniest links in ages on those. basic1.easily.co.uk/05...movies.htm bookmarked and ready for my American friends..

#9: Re: idea for bookmark list Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:52 pm
    ----
11th Cav Armor in Vietnam by the Oodles on this page:

www.11thcavnam.com/Photos/main.htm

...and because I'd started with an Air Cav unit first before going to the 11th Cav and already had my stuff from both units up elsewhere, my armor stuff from that unit is over here:

www.vhpamuseum.org/11t...hcav.shtml

and sprinkled around here:

www.vhpamuseum.org/wea...pons.shtml

and don't miss the Eaglehorse site, especially for the M551 and M114 histories, as well as for the Cav in Germany stuff:

www.eaglehorse.org/4_f..._intro.htm

www.eaglehorse.org/4_f..._intro.htm

www.eaglehorse.org/ftx_gunnery.htm

#10: Re: idea for bookmark list Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:20 am
    ----
for the folks intersted in the German E-design of tanks and other strange things

strangevehicles.greyfalcon.us/

-> AFV News Discussion Board