92nd Airshow 1
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: 92nd Airshow 1 Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:05 pm
    ----
It was Saturday, approximately 2:00. RAF92_Moser, RAF92_Warhawk, RAF92_BattleHawk, and myself met on teamspeak and flew an *airshow*. We all recorded tracks and sent them to me later on. I then went back and recorded clips from them and put this movie together.. this is my first movie making endeavor, so bare with me! Enjoy!

www.92squadron.com/DOW...show_1.zip

#2: Re: 92nd Airshow 1 Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:22 pm
    ----
HOL-LEEEE FREAKIn' CRIPES!!!!!! GGGgggggEEEEEEEZZZ!!!!!!

THAT'S TOO COOL!!!!!!

NICE...I mean it.....Oh man!!!!!!!

If EVER I saw a reason to get into IL2/PF, THIS is it........formation aerobatics with the colored wingtip smoke (how'd ya do dat?)........the slow-speed snap rolls at the top....OMFG.........OH MAN.........Oh mannnnnnn......

And what'd ya use to make the movie? Like, to record the playback and merge the shots?

Oh JEEEZ I am IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The second segment.....hilarious......I was guffawing and feelin' the pain........and the laughs......

Even the music fits ya's........PuullLLLEEEEZ keep stuff like that coming, that was GREAT!!!

#3: Re: 92nd Airshow 1 Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:28 pm
    ----
Cool very nice flying guys. That was a good movie for sure Mr. Green

#4: Re: 92nd Airshow 1 Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:44 am
    ----
Most impressed guys, the video is excellent and the quality of flying is very high.

I particularly liked the stall spin at the top of the loop, looked very good from an external view with both planes spinning together.

very well edited Mustang, I must send you my wedding video Smile

I also enjoyed the ending clip 'nobodys perfect' it's nice to see that we don't get it right all the time

Just one question Mustang, why did you all record tracks? Was it just to get the plane icons to show with the various views during the edit?

Excellent, I take my socks off to Mustang, Moser, Warhawk and BattleHawk, great movie guys S!

#5: Re: 92nd Airshow 1 Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:58 am
    ----
Thanks for the comments! Stoopy, to make the movie we all took tracks in Il2 then I got them and went through and with fraps I recorded bits. The movie was edited together using windows movie maker 2.1. Kitform, I had everyone record tracks so I could get the pilots perspective from each airplane, though I only ended up using views from warhawks plane and my own. I have yet found a way to view another aircrafts cockpit in a track that I took, even with manual views on, so that seemed like the best way to do it. Mr. Green

#6: Re: 92nd Airshow 1 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:16 am
    ----
Great job Mustang!! And congrats to the others in 92nd for making a great movie..

#7: Re: 92nd Airshow 1 Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:27 am
    ----
Sweet editing, Mustang. Never thought our midair collisions could look so good. Mr. Green And we have Battlehawk on tape for attempted murder.

#8: Re: 92nd Airshow 1 Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:41 am
    ----
- {92}_Moser
And we have Battlehawk on tape for attempted murder.

LOL! We sure do! Also, in the last shot, when the midair collision happens and the airplane filming it is still alive, did anyone else notice that it seems as if the pilots head turns a full 360 degrees? Odd.. lol Razz

#9: Re: 92nd Airshow 1 Author: RM_Walbrun_303rdLocation: Appleton, Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:59 am
    ----
Wow you have me wanting to do some flying like that, great job guys both on the filming and the flying.

#10: Re: 92nd Airshow 1 Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:23 am
    ----
yup, that was a lotta fun making that movie... Hope we can make another cool one soon...

#11: Re: 92nd Airshow 1 Author: FireStormLocation: Quebec PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:37 am
    ----
Congrats Mustang and the 92nd....man I love that stuff.....Thx!

#12: Re: 92nd Airshow 1 Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:34 pm
    ----
i didnt do it and nobody can prove anything Laughing

#13: Re: 92nd Airshow 1 Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:53 pm
    ----
May the jury view 3:10 into the movie... showing battlehawk taking a pot shot at warhawk Razz

#14: Re: 92nd Airshow 1 Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:55 pm
    ----
LOL yup, look closesly and you see the muzzle flash, I don't think he hit me though so I was lucky

#15: Re: 92nd Airshow 1 Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:23 pm
    ----
may the jury please look at the defendent and cut him some slack!!!

-> Officer's Club