Tank for sale...(SN check)
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Tank for sale...(SN check) Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:18 pm
    ----
Chris,
Is your perception that the register is or can be made public? At the very least it would be useful to check against.

Neil

#17: Re: Tank for sale...(SN check) Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:52 pm
    ----
How would one know if the M41 tank being sold above belonged to the Government?

#18: Re: Tank for sale...(SN check) Author: ChrisC PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:21 am
    ----
contact the TACOM loans office with the serial number.
The bad thing is, if it is on the loan list, you may get sucked into the resulting fray.
As far as getting a copy of the register is concerned, I can not speak to that, you would have to ask the loans folks.

#19: Re: Tank for sale...(SN check) Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:10 pm
    ----
i spoke to the TACOM donations people, I am supposed to talk to Ed next week about getting a copy of the Register, we will see how that plays out..

#20: Re: Tank for sale...(SN check) Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:57 pm
    ----
I spoke to the TACOM donations people again, I am supposed to talk to Ed the 17th about getting a copy of the Register, we will see how that plays out..this time

#21: Re: Tank for sale...(SN check) Author: ChrisC PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:43 pm
    ----
It's all my fault, we just "stole" one of donations interns from them, so now they have to get their own coffee, really cuts down on productivity... now where is that intern with MY coffee??

-> AFV News Discussion Board