Day-um!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Day-um! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:09 pm
    ----
64.34.169.161/cgi-bin/...=1;t=12046

Only saved from poverty by my policy of not doing payware. But if I did....

Last edited by JG300-Ascout on Fri May 04, 2007 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Day-um! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:34 pm
    ----
Looks great, but pics can be decieving. I have bought freeware in the very distant past and was extremely disapointed. This was back when you could get a freeware helo for $6, one being an OH-6. Found probs they couldn't give an answer too (although they tried) that I solved on my own with a little effort.

I have never had a prob with those that go payware, more power to em if they can find someone to pay for em.......and they will. I just don't have it in me to go that route.

#3: Re: Day-um! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:28 pm
    ----
Too true, Richard. And with so many excellent freeware designs to choose from, like the LongRanger, UH-1's, CH-47's and of course your OH-6A, there's no need for me to go spending mah monies on payware! Especially since I'm sure the immediate future will see the release of yet another slithery "Fr8ycat" creation....am I right? Mr. Green

#4: Re: Day-um! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:55 pm
    ----
Sorry, not a freeware, but a payware helo for $6. (previous post)

And yes, as much as I hate snakes (having stood on a rattler) there is a slithery thing that hopefully will see the light of day. Wink

#5: Re: Day-um! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:34 am
    ----
WOW...looks incredible!

-> Officer's Club