l049 contellation ?
-> FSX

#1: l049 contellation ? Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:29 pm
    ----
Confused Finally got a new puter to run FSX, Despite it's flaws, compared to Fs9 I needed a new one... Now I'm in the process of updating my satisfaction Mr. Green

So I came here to get the l049 contellation which was here some months ago; Only to find that she isn't here anymore, Bhuuuaaa! where is she; What happened???

#2: Re: l049 contellation ? Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:50 pm
    ----
Smile Got the Connied, thanks to whoever put it again for download, I suppose is you Fled.

But usual sound issues with FSX as with Fs9 with on board cards. the sound here is very irregular, have updated my drivers, but didn't help
Will keep messing up with it Wink

#3: Re: l049 contellation ? Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:42 pm
    ----
I thought the site had been closed. I never got me the original file fot the L049A for FSX, Now I found out that many have taken the file to themselves and changed it and the sounds and left view is huge and no side views or back interior view? Which is the right file?

-> FSX