For all you hogs...
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: For all you hogs... Author: XcalibeR PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:54 am
    ----
It seems some kid killed off one of your big brothers. Did I mention big?

www.breitbart.com/arti...mage=large

#2: Re: For all you hogs... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:13 am
    ----
PA! Shocked

#3: Re: For all you hogs... Author: Combat PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:27 am
    ----

I was just going to post this !!!! LMFAO!!!

HOLY CRAP THAT THING ATE WAY TO MANY STRAWBERRIES!!!!!!!!

#4: Re: For all you hogs... Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:26 pm
    ----
was looking at hogzillas on net last week, nat geo did a dna on the last monster and found out these are hybrid wild pig crossed with domesticated varieties, seems some ones out there creating these, the last one was reported at over 1000lbs but turned out to be more like 800lbs.....

#5: Re: For all you hogs... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:54 am
    ----
THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad

#6: Re: For all you hogs... Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:03 am
    ----
What do you use for a spit to roast it? A flag pole?

#7: Re: For all you hogs... Author: Combat PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:52 am
    ----
Actually the 10' by 30" Hog Cooker may just do the trick!
cookersandgrills.com/

#8: Re: For all you hogs... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:54 am
    ----
Through it all there was the fear that the animal would turn and charge them, as wild boars have a reputation of doing. Cool

#9: Re: For all you hogs... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:20 am
    ----
$20.00 a bun
Laughing

#10: Re: For all you hogs... Author: Combat PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:19 pm
    ----
www.foxnews.com/story/...97,00.html

UH OH! THAT WILD BOAR WAS REALLY FRED THE PET PIG!!!!!!!!!!

#11: Re: For all you hogs... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:20 pm
    ----
- Combat
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,277097,00.html

UH OH! THAT WILD BOAR WAS REALLY FRED THE PET PIG!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, the indignity...

The monster hog gained worldwide acclaim after he was bagged by 11-year-old Jamison Stone, a Pickensville native, with a .50-caliber pistol on May 3 at the Lost Creek Plantation, LLC, a hunting preserve in Delta. The big boar was hunted inside a large, low-fence enclosure and fired upon 16 times by Stone, who struck the animal nearly a half-dozen times during the three-hour hunt.

#12: Re: For all you hogs... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:04 pm
    ----
...according to Rhonda and Phil Blissitt their humongous hog escaped on April 29, four days before it was killed.....The Blissitts said they were unaware that the hog generating all the media attention was once theirs. It wasn't until Howell spoke with Phil Blissitt that the pieces of the puzzle came together.

Certainly easy to imagine why there'd be confusion, as there's so darn many 1,000-lb. pigs running around in every neighborhood..... Laughing

#13: Re: For all you hogs... Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:11 pm
    ----
like i said in previous post these are being created, i guess for assholes like that to torture for 3 hours, i'm sure if they delve deep enough you will find the whole deal a setup.. if not a setup then laws need to be tightened to keep these things behind bars, although this one looks detusked imagine the damage it could cause to kids etc.
Crazy people!! man Pop must be real proud o that kid runnin around for 3 hours with a gun dishing out agony!..

#14: Re: For all you hogs... Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:48 pm
    ----
he shoulda head shot it lol.

#15: Re: For all you hogs... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:35 am
    ----
- Shadow_Banshee
man Pop must be real proud o that kid runnin around for 3 hours with a gun dishing out agony!..

Agreed and I got a feeling that Karma is gonna make sure that pop or the kid won't go quickly or painlessly when their time comes too.....

-> Officer's Club