For all you hogs...
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: For all you hogs... Author: Combat PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:30 pm
    ----
man Pop must be real proud o that kid runnin around for 3 hours with a gun dishing out agony!..

Yeah I hear ya there Bansh.

As a matter of fact I read "pops" website and he proudly announced the kids next hunt will be for "bigfoot with a blowgun" ....

pfffffft..... Rolling Eyes

#17: Re: For all you hogs... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:44 pm
    ----
Smells too much like a setup deal when you think about it. The neighbors pet 1,000-lb pig runs away and they don't notice or give it much thought (who looks for their 1/2 ton pig each and every day anyhoo?), then 4 days later - voila - he conveniently turns up in a large enclosed area at the time of the hunt, whereupon pop's kid is all ready to go with his 50-cal pistol, shoots the thing to death over the duration of 3 hours in which the well-motivated and not-altogether-unintelligent animal couldn't find the hole in the fence he'd have supposedly snuck through in order to get there to begin with, and when it's all over pop's kid ends up in the news beating out the coveted "Hogzilla" record. Now pops is crowing about it so he can get his money's worth out of the deal, the neighbors pocket some coin from pops for the hunt, and plus they don't have to go broke trying feed the thing anymore....just my impression.

Got nothing against hunting especially for food - although 3 hours of suffering ain't exactly a succesfull hunt - but from the look of it, the kid ain't exactly starving either...ironically it looks like he needs to lay off the bacon for sure.....he be a bit of a porker hisself...

#18: Re: For all you hogs... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:18 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy

Just to be clear, the "Monster Pig" is the one in the middle, right? Shocked

#19: Re: For all you hogs... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:06 pm
    ----
I suspect so, but it really isn't too clear from the text, is it?? Laughing

I think the one one the right might qualify once it reaches maturity!

#20: Re: For all you hogs... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:27 am
    ----
16 shots with a .50 Cal! It sounds like the last place he was shooting it was in the head.

#21: Re: For all you hogs... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:19 am
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
16 shots with a .50 Cal! It sounds like the last place he was shooting it was in the head.

Heck yeah as a matter of fact I think that's enough to bring down a whole Bf109! Which now makes the analogy complete, I'm gettin the shivers just thinkin' about it!

(hmmmm I wonder if his dad has any dried prunes....or if there was ever a 46th_TubbyBoy.....) Wink

-> Officer's Club