The Battle of Kruger...
-> Officer's Club

#1: The Battle of Kruger... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:53 pm
    ----
Amazing viewing....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

#2: Re: The Battle of Kruger... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:39 pm
    ----
WOW! I thought that calf was a gonner! ...lol

#3: Re: The Battle of Kruger... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:07 pm
    ----
I got a feeling that calf is gonna be one bad@ss bull when it grows up after seeing all that go down....them lions better start suckin' up or form a better alliance with the 'gators!

#4: THE OFFICIAL STATUS ON THAT RESCUED CALF...sad news Author: Combat PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:34 am
    ----
I got a feeling that calf is gonna be one bad@ss bull when it grows up after seeing all that go down....them lions better start suckin' up or form a better alliance with the 'gators!

3 hours after being rescued by the herd from the crocs and lions the calf was.... .

.....hunted down and shot in an enclosed area by a fat kid from Alabama with a .50 Cal pistol. Shocked

#5: Re: The Battle of Kruger... Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:55 am
    ----
LOL Combat dont get me all fired up again will ya, pity a herd o big boar never ran to the rescue on that FAT KID..... erm do pigs herd or they got another name? flock..pack..gaggle...pride..drove..gang..colony etc.... cant say i ever heard of it. stinky bunch prolly best sums it up......

#6: Re: The Battle of Kruger... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:05 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Banshee
...stinky bunch prolly best sums it up......

You got THAT straight, Ban!!!!!!

Actually you had some pretty good guesses there - go see results for "Pig" on this page here..... Wink

Animal Group Names

("I like "Team" or "Passell" myself)....

LMAO, Combat!!!!!!

#7: Re: The Battle of Kruger... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:08 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
- Shadow_Banshee
...stinky bunch prolly best sums it up......

You got THAT straight, Ban!!!!!!

Actually you had some pretty good guesses there - go see results for "Pig" on this page here..... Wink

Animal Group Names

("I like "Team" or "Passell" myself)....

LMAO, Combat!!!!!!

I hate to step in and correct the Boss Hawg, but he need to read his own references...like under Wild Boar: "A SOUNDER or SINGULAR of wild boar"...though I'm fine with "team" or "stinky bunch" (but prefer the vernacular, "stanky bunch") myself. Wink

#8: Re: The Battle of Kruger... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:37 pm
    ----
You're entirely correct! I conveniently overlookd "Boar" because I fuond the name I preferred under "Pig"....but, "Sounder" it is!

And fittingly enough, one group name for Buffalo is "an Obstinacy of Buffalo" which sure as heck describes that group in the video!!!

I was disappointed with the group name for "Cats". I was hoping for "a Stew, Porridge" or even "Puree" of Cats.....well a swine can dream I guess.... personally I think this topic can use much more investigation and improvement....

-> Officer's Club