Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals
-> Hardware

#1: Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:22 am
    ----
Well, I finally broke down and bought a set, and they should be arriving any day now so when I get them I'll fill you all in on their performance and whatnot.

#2: Re: Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:23 am
    ----
Cool! Thanks BH!

#3: Re: Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals Author: RAF92_WarhawkLocation: Houston, TX! PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:43 pm
    ----
you should include some pictures of your set up too! Mr. Green

#4: Re: Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:47 pm
    ----
I will if I can, but my computer rolled over and died and the pedals havent gotten here yet. In fact I'm in IT right now looking over my shoulder to make sure my teacher is lookin the other way.

#5: Re: Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:41 am
    ----
I finally got my computer back, so here it is;
The pedals live up to all the expectations I had. They came packaged very well, and no damage to the box. I got them out, plugged them in, installed the software and started flying. It has a tension adjuster, toe brakes and a solid build. A worthy addition to the BattleHawk Setup!

Also, as par request, I have a few pictures of my full setup from a week ago (minus one CPU in the shop Wink )

-> Hardware