1st AD Organization
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: 1st AD Organization Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:44 pm
    ----
I was looking at the 1st AD website under 'units' and it lists 2nd Brigade, 1st ID and 2nd Cavalry Regiment. What's up with that?

www.1ad.army.mil/1ADIN..._Units.htm

#2: Re: 1st AD Organization Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:02 pm
    ----
I "think" 2nd Cavalry Regiment is temporarily under 1st AD administrative control until 1st AD completes its exit from Europe / while 2nd CR is standing up in Germany? Just like 2nd Brigade, 1st ID is also listed there...

Neil

#3: Re: 1st AD Organization Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:42 am
    ----
Hi Mark! Hi Folks!

- MarkHolloway

I was looking at the 1st AD website under 'units' and it lists 2nd Brigade, 1st ID and 2nd Cavalry Regiment. What's up with that?

That new. The last time I was looking at the 1st AD web site, those two units where not listed there.

I quess that means the 1st Inf Div HQ and the other 1st ID BCT has left Germany.

I wonder who the 2nd SCR (Stryker Cavalry Regiment)(that's the way they are marking their vehicles now days) will be attached to after the 1st AD HQ leaves Germany?

Interesting.
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#4: Re: 1st AD Organization Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:12 am
    ----
I believe the 2nd CR will report direct to V Corps or whatever the corps/army headquarters that is left in Europe.

Neil

-> AFV News Discussion Board