Bradley
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Bradley Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:40 am
    ----
Hi Folks!
Found this photo over at Army.mil, though it was an interesting mix of vehicles.

www.army.mil/-images/2...6/25/5987/

Caption: Operation Arrowhead Ripper, Photo by Airman 1st Class Christopher Hubenthal, June 25, 2007.
Spot Report!
Sgt, Scouts Out!

Last edited by Roy_A_Lingle on Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Bradley Author: mike_Duplessis PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:36 pm
    ----
For some reason i have this strange urge for 'Aspen" cigarettes.

#3: Re: Bradley Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:22 pm
    ----
Where is every one?

#4: Re: Bradley Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:30 am
    ----
Hi Mark! Hi Folks!

- MarkHolloway
Where is every one?

You notice that! No kids, no vendors, no other vehicles, no one walking around.
It maybe everyone has ran for cover, but then if it was like that before any shots were fired, time to look out because something isn't right.

Sgt, Scouts Out!

#5: Re: Bradley Author: AREED PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:53 am
    ----
My boyfriend actually took that picture, he and I are both Combat Photographers. He deployed before I did though..He's actually still over there and won't be back for a while. That picture actually has a story behind it, which I'm obviously not allowed to mention, however lets just say it was bad.
BTW if you ever want to see any of his other photo's from over there let me know I've got a bunch saved!

- USAF Combat Photographer -

#6: Re: Bradley Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:16 am
    ----
- AREED
My boyfriend actually took that picture, he and I are both Combat Photographers. He deployed before I did though..He's actually still over there and won't be back for a while. That picture actually has a story behind it, which I'm obviously not allowed to mention, however lets just say it was bad.
BTW if you ever want to see any of his other photo's from over there let me know I've got a bunch saved!

Uh huh.

#7: Re: Bradley Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:22 am
    ----
HI AREED! Hi Folks!

- AREED

....if you ever want to see any of his other photo's from over there let me know I've got a bunch saved!

Us CIA types love photos of AFVs! Even if they were taken by Wingy type folks!

Sgt, Scouts out!

#8: Re: Bradley Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:32 am
    ----
And some of us CIA types are ex Wingy type folks. Cool

We can also be very skeptical Rolling Eyes

#9: Re: Bradley Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:03 am
    ----
Hi Bob (F15)! Hi Folks!

- bsmart

True, but you have returned to your roots. As I recall, something about M48 tanks at, what was it, VMI.

Once a treadhead, always a treadhead! Razz
Sgt, Scouts out!

#10: Re: Bradley Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:53 pm
    ----
- Roy_A_Lingle
Hi Bob (F15)! Hi Folks!

- bsmart

True, but you have returned to your roots. As I recall, something about M48 tanks at, what was it, VMI.

Once a treadhead, always a treadhead! Razz
Sgt, Scouts out!

Roy

Having grown up in the 'If it flys, It dies' Community (or "Wingie-Thingie Shooter Downer Club" Mr. Green Mr. Green ) .....and becoming a treadhead, was directly caused by an M113 ride on Armed Forces Day Open House at Ft Sill, in 1965.

As a budding 5 year old, I rode in a M113, and even though it was hot, Humid, sweaty, and dirty,......I was hooked! It only took me 20 years to come to the realization that I was not only a treadhead at heart,....but a CDAT (Computerized, Dumb Ass Tanker) or 'Jedi-tanker' Rolling Eyes .

"Then, Now, & Always

Don

#11: Re: Bradley Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:31 pm
    ----
- Dontos

Having grown up in the 'If it flys, It dies' Community (or "Wingie-Thingie Shooter Downer Club" Mr. Green Mr. Green )

Don

And that was about the same time that you still believed in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny wasn't it? And the same folks fed you the if it flys fable?

#12: Re: Bradley Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:33 pm
    ----
- bsmart

And that was about the same time that you still believed in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny wasn't it?

WHAT THE HECK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??? Shocked

SANTA IS REAL!!! Shocked

Mr. Green

Don

-> AFV News Discussion Board