faith hope and charity
-> Officer's Club

#1: faith hope and charity Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:47 pm
    ----
stage6.divx.com/Gamerz...nd-Charity

#2: Re: faith hope and charity Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:13 pm
    ----
Quick word of WARNING before anyone with Vista tries to play this kind of file:-

It requires a DivX player, which is incompatable with Vista at this time.
Running the installer for DivX will screw up your Vista colour settings and may set other items back to Basic settings.

Just so's ya know.

Smile

#3: Re: faith hope and charity Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:53 pm
    ----
vista dont suport divx? jeez another good reason to hold back on installin it, divx is the way foward, most dvd drives or players come divx ready!
For those on XP enjoy lol.

#4: Re: faith hope and charity Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:27 am
    ----
Yeah, I'm thinking of goin' back to XP except I'd have to re-install everything that took me two weeks to sort out last time.
*sigh*

#5: Re: faith hope and charity Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:20 pm
    ----
Good movie, I downloaded and played it last night.

-> Officer's Club