new proto m113 from Israell
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: new proto m113 from Israell Author: sapper141 PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:30 pm
    ----
Hey guys
Thought you might be interested in this urban fighter out of Israel Cool
Check out all the glazing on it for all round observation.
www.defense-update.com...ighter.htm
Seeya

#2: Re: new proto m113 from Israell Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:56 pm
    ----
Those Israelis come out with some good stuff! Smile

#3: Re: new proto m113 from Israell Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:15 am
    ----
Hi Mark! Hi Folks!

- MarkHolloway

Those Israelis come out with some good stuff! Smile

That's not the IDF, it's only a company by the name of IMI and their newest idea is only as good as the number of militaries that buy it.

Cutting holes in a M113? Shocked Not sure I like that idea! Evil or Very Mad The turret looks nice, but needs a remote weapons station or two up on top of it.

You know, put that new type Canadian rubber band track on the Urbran Fighter and one would have a super rush hour traffic vehicle. Twisted Evil For a weapon on a RWS, how about a paint ball gun? Mr. Green

Sgt, Scouts Out!

P.S.
You know, I sent CNN an e-mail after the G-name was used by one of their reporters. Never heard anything back from them. I also send one to the web master of FAS dot org about their miss use of that name along with the miss use of the name Buford. Looks like Sparkie is winning.

Looks like I need to send an e-mail to the editor of Defense Update.

Last edited by Roy_A_Lingle on Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: new proto m113 from Israell Author: sapper141 PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:28 pm
    ----
I caught the G word as well and groaned, up here in the Great white north we just call them either a M113 or an APC. Although the 1/1 scale rubber band tracks are great they don't have anything 1/35th
Seeya

-> AFV News Discussion Board