Gnoopey has a cool new P-47 out, VERY nice!
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> FS2004

#16: Re: Gnoopey has a cool new P-47 out, VERY nice! Author: TorquemadaLocation: In Confession...waiting!!!! PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:39 pm
    ----
- Manolo

The Manolo says, the Torquemada, he is the "super fantastic"!

Quite kind of you to say that, young man, (I assume?). It is indeed, pleasing to be remembered and in this case I see that some small amount of my past reputation is being considered.

Although generally I am loathe to suggest this, due to a singular unfortunate experience involving the delinquent rapscallion Ascout - details of which are immaterial here - you may wish to know, Snr. Manolo, that this coming Sunday I shall be assisting Mother Superior Squelmridge in hosting a Breakfast of Pancakes at the parish of St. Alfonzo. Please consider attending as our guest if you like, and I myself am personally looking forward to abusing a number of sausage patties. You are welcome to observe the 'technique'.

In regards to the rest of this topic, it should be quite well known that Torquemada does not suffer those who wantonly violate and rape the ethics and standards of fair play. However, the fact remains that it is sometimes QUITE amusing to see the pitiful outcome of those who stoop to such levels. Hence my reference to skill levels above.

Not that I put much stock in Karma, but as we say around the monastary, "That which recedes away in a circular motion, oft returns in a similar but opposite circular motion".

-> FS2004