WWII landing on Wisconsin highway
-> Officer's Club

#1: WWII landing on Wisconsin highway Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:10 am
    ----
A US police dashboard video shows a WWII aircraft making an emergency landing on a Wisconsin highway.

Nothing else in the report, just this.
news.bbc.co.uk/player/...amp;ms3=22

#2: Re: WWII landing on Wisconsin highway Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:55 am
    ----
www.myfoxnewisconsin.c...pageId=3.2

Try this...

#3: Re: WWII landing on Wisconsin highway Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:30 am
    ----
Good thing everything came out fine. That could have been a very bad situation.. Smile

Anyone going to the EAA show this year?

#4: Re: WWII landing on Wisconsin highway Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:56 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Good thing everything came out fine. That could have been a very bad situation.. Smile

Ya, that state trooper coulda spilled his coffee and dropped his donut while driving. Laughing

Here's to the pilot.

#5: Re: WWII landing on Wisconsin highway Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:57 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
http://www.myfoxnewisconsin.com/myfox/pages/News/Local?pageId=3.2

Try this...
lol that's better.
Caption contest:-

"Put your hands on the side of the vehicle!"

#6: Re: WWII landing on Wisconsin highway Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:34 pm
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
- Shadow_Bshwackr

Ya, that state trooper coulda spilled his coffee and dropped his donut while driving. Laughing

Here's to the pilot.

He actually looked to be reaching for his piece there at first...

#7: Re: WWII landing on Wisconsin highway Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:35 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
He actually looked to be reaching for his piece there at first...

LMAO, I noticed the same thing. As he walks up to the plane he keeps reaching for his sidearm like he's unclicking the button on the strap.

www.destgulch.com/movi...luke18.wav

#8: Re: WWII landing on Wisconsin highway Author: RM_Walbrun_303rdLocation: Appleton, Wisconsin PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:17 am
    ----
Yeah everything fun happens around here, see what you guys miss by not living here!! RM_SkyPilot just went on Monday and called rubbing it in saying he was standing next to a P-38, however Glacier Girl is suppose to be showing up tomorrow, and I really want to see that P38 flying, so hopefully Sat. SkyPilot and myself are heading down for the airshow in which they say she will be flying! I sure hope so, I would love to see it.

-> Officer's Club