Sum'thin' to do when you're between jobs....
-> Officer's Club

#1: Sum'thin' to do when you're between jobs.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:18 pm
    ----
www.chilloutzone.de/fi...CejXnHAS/c

Laughing

#2: Re: Sum'thin' to do when you're between jobs.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:52 pm
    ----
That's a single guy.
NO WAY would any woman I know put up with that in her house.

Rolling Eyes

#3: Re: Sum'thin' to do when you're between jobs.... Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:30 pm
    ----
That is sick!!! Holy cow! How long and how much trial and error is involved??

#4: Re: Sum'thin' to do when you're between jobs.... Author: RM_Walbrun_303rdLocation: Appleton, Wisconsin PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:42 pm
    ----
Someone has way to much free time, I wish I had that much time so I could fly more.

#5: Re: Sum'thin' to do when you're between jobs.... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:48 am
    ----
LOL...amazing....

#6: Re: Sum'thin' to do when you're between jobs.... Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:27 am
    ----
Kind of anti-climatic - kept waiting for something magical to happen at the end! A lot of work to get some blinds to open!

None-the-less, amazing work!

#7: Re: Sum'thin' to do when you're between jobs.... Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:13 pm
    ----
someone had waaaaaaaaaaay to much time on their hands. i was waitin for somethin to happen to hunt.

#8: Re: Sum'thin' to do when you're between jobs.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:19 pm
    ----
- A1Trigger_Happy
i was waitin for somethin to happen to hunt.
Wuz he there too?

*snickers*

#9: Re: Sum'thin' to do when you're between jobs.... Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:10 pm
    ----
Not me man, not enough time on my hands!

-> Officer's Club