Well, let's get DOWN!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Well, let's get DOWN! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:21 pm
    ----
www.youtube.com/watch?...ed&search=

Shocked

(Watch the third pass and the reaction of those on the ground)

#2: Re: Well, let's get DOWN! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:04 pm
    ----
I could almost bet ya that there where a few changes of dipers after that pass

Great find !

Cool

#3: Re: Well, let's get DOWN! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:17 pm
    ----
OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Also some fascinating information on the F-4 Phantom posted by the YouTube userbase.....be sure to check it out.....I've only read the last two pages but have already learned some gems such as:

- The F4 Phantom was flown in both Korea and Vietnam.....now that's pretty good service when an aircraft can serve in a conflict that predated the first flight of the prototype by 5 years!

- The Germans stole the blueprints of the F4 so's the Luftwaffe could use it.....yes! Leave it to those hardheaded Krauts to do things their own way when we just woulda sold 'em some, what with being a NATO ally and all....

- The F4 is the first U.S. Fighter plane to have shot down a UFO! This is the kinda thing they just don't publish in the Jane's books I guess. No mention of whether it was an AIM-7 or AIM-9 kill, or maybe it was accomplished with the Photon torpedoes... Laughing

Last edited by JG300-Stoopy on Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: Well, let's get DOWN! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:23 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Also some fascinating information on the F-4 Phantom posted by the YouTube userbase.....be sure to check it out.....I've only read the last two pages but have already learned some gems such as:

- The Germans stole the blueprints of the F4 so's the Luftwaffe could use it.....leave it to those hardheaded Krauts to do things their own way when we just woulda sold 'em some, what with being a NATO ally and all....

Laughing

Given his previous record, suspicion would naturally fall on Fr8ycat here, but I happen to know him to have been too young, as are all surviving JG300 members (not that I'd put it beyond any of 'em, on principle). Wink

#5: Re: Well, let's get DOWN! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:51 pm
    ----
now thats what i call a LOW pass!!!

#6: Re: Well, let's get DOWN! Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:47 am
    ----
Rocking soundtrack too Mr. Green

#7: Re: Well, let's get DOWN! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:54 am
    ----
AC/DC 'Highway to Hell'
From back when they had a singer.

-> Officer's Club