Upcoming Aberdeen Tour
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Upcoming Aberdeen Tour Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:05 pm
    ----
I don't suppose our CIA patches will be ready in time.... Mr. Green

#17: Re: Upcoming Aberdeen Tour Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:08 pm
    ----
Anyone else?????

Come on we're in quick reaction mode Shocked

#18: Re: Upcoming Aberdeen Tour Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:50 pm
    ----
now I'm really really bummed out Sad Sad Sad

Jeff Lewis

#19: Re: Upcoming Aberdeen Tour Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:03 pm
    ----
- piney
now I'm really really bummed out Sad Sad Sad

Jeff Lewis

Hey, I'm coming about 2,700 miles on 18 hours reaction, you can do it!

#20: Re: Upcoming Aberdeen Tour Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:08 pm
    ----
I think jeff had said earlier in this thread he had an unbreakable commitment this weekend. That's a bummer but I had one of those at the end of July, and one a year ago that kept me from doing the Knox rendevous even after planning it so no pressure, just sympathy.

But for others it's only about a 12-13 hour drive from Knox Rolling Eyes

#21: Re: Upcoming Aberdeen Tour Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:12 pm
    ----
- bsmart
I think jeff had said earlier in this thread he had an unbreakable commitment this weekend. That's a bummer but I had one of those at the end of July, and one a year ago that kept me from doing the Knox rendevous even after planning it so no pressure, just sympathy.

I hate those, and try never to make 'em, unavoidable sometimes though, so I understand. You'll be missed, Jeff.

#22: Re: Upcoming Aberdeen Tour Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:22 pm
    ----
Pretty certain Don told me he is committed this weekend - I believe his significant other would be very upset with him if he came to APG this weekend... Wink

Neil

#23: Re: Upcoming Aberdeen Tour Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:27 pm
    ----
- Neil_Baumgardner
Pretty certain Don told me he is committed this weekend - I believe his significant other would be very upset with him if he came to APG this weekend... Wink

Neil

I brought mine with me to Knox on our anniversary last year, so what's the problem? Laughing

#24: Re: Upcoming Aberdeen Tour Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:07 pm
    ----
Hi all

there is nothing in the world I'd like to do more than make the trip and meet Doug and see you other fellows again, but this is a family vacation more than a year in the planning and mr's Piney and the pine cones would be heartbroken, have fun

Jeff Lewis

#25: Re: Upcoming Aberdeen Tour Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:21 pm
    ----
...and there's nothing we'd like more than to meet the original Pine Nut himself, but we understand...can't disappoint the Pine Cones!

Bob, I'll be bringing your Com-Central Moderator's Paycheck with me, but it'll be post-dated and you've got to promise not to try to cash it until after I leave, 'Kay...?

#26: Re: Upcoming Aberdeen Tour Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:58 pm
    ----
BTW, are we going inside the yard again this time Bob? Or was that just a one-time thing?

Neil

#27: Re: Upcoming Aberdeen Tour Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:02 pm
    ----
- Doug_Kibbey
...and there's nothing we'd like more than to meet the original Pine Nut himself, but we understand...can't disappoint the Pine Cones!

Bob, I'll be bringing your Com-Central Moderator's Paycheck with me, but it'll be post-dated and you've got to promise not to try to cash it until after I leave, 'Kay...?

No problem, I'll probably donate to the Museum Foundation anyway Wink

#28: Re: Upcoming Aberdeen Tour Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:05 pm
    ----
- Neil_Baumgardner
BTW, are we going inside the yard again this time Bob? Or was that just a one-time thing?

Neil

Well it was supposed to be a one time thing. I've got to call Ed Tomorrow to finalize some things. I've thought about asking if he could have the key at the museum so we could go there if we have the time. No promises

#29: Re: Upcoming Aberdeen Tour Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:28 am
    ----
- bsmart

No promises on this event,..... My 14th anniversary is on Sunday. I've committed to a trip to Indianapolis with the 'House Hold Six'.

I will be in a parade on Saturday morning, then cruise on up the Indy.

I do plan on possibly stopping in Crawfordsville (Ropkey Armor Museum) & will be able to do a 'short halt' at Camp Atterbury, but shhhhh don't say anything..... She doesn't know of this little plot Mr. Green

Bob, I'll make it there. It'll just not be this weekend..... Crying or Very sad Sorry

Don

#30: Re: Upcoming Aberdeen Tour Author: Chris_CLocation: WV, USA PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:26 pm
    ----
I greatly enjoyed the last one, but I'm working on Sunday. Sad

-> AFV News Discussion Board