Ssssh! its about the CIA.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#91: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: Jens_O_MehnerLocation: Giessen, Germany PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:47 pm
    ----
- piney
so is this the winner? except for the spelling

Jeff Lewis

Out-effing-standing, Jeff!!! Shocked

As far as I am concerned, we have a winner here... Mr. Green

#92: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:17 pm
    ----
Hi Jeff ! Hi Folks!

Looks very good to me!
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#93: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:32 pm
    ----
Looking Good! Wink

#94: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:41 pm
    ----
Go for it!!!

#95: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:48 am
    ----
Ta- dah

I will send three different sizes, 30 CM, 20 CM and 10 CM diameter to bushwhacker to add to the download section so you guys can all beginto play with it Mr. Green

Jeff Lewis

#96: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: Jens_O_MehnerLocation: Giessen, Germany PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:48 am
    ----
Before you send, change the spelling to "Curmudgeons"... Just a thought. Mr. Green

Is there anyway to clean up the front track of the Leopard a bit to lose that white fringe?

Ahhh, it looks so great, thank you, Jeff!

#97: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:56 am
    ----
Hi Jens! Hi Folks!

- Jens_O_Mehner

Before you send, change the spelling to "Curmudgeons"... Just a thought. Mr. Green

ur? Shocked

That's the way Jeff had it! Someone said it should be ru! Confused

That is why Jeff changed it!
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#98: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:25 am
    ----
OK, for the last time....Merriam-Webster says:

www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/di...curmudgeon

curmudgeon
One entry found for curmudgeon.

Main Entry: cur·mud·geon
Pronunciation: (")k&r-'m&-j&n
Function: noun
Etymology: origin unknown
1 archaic : MISER
2 : a crusty, ill-tempered, and usually old man
- cur·mud·geon·li·ness /-lE-n&s/ noun
- cur·mud·geon·ly /-lE/ adjective

'Kay?

This is right, so leave it 'lone.

#99: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: Jens_O_MehnerLocation: Giessen, Germany PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:04 pm
    ----
- Roy_A_Lingle
Hi Jens! Hi Folks!

- Jens_O_Mehner

ur? Shocked

Sgt, Scouts Out!

You know how that Kibbey character likes to muddy the waters... Wink

#100: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:35 pm
    ----
- Jens_O_Mehner
- Roy_A_Lingle
Hi Jens! Hi Folks!

- Jens_O_Mehner

ur? Shocked

Sgt, Scouts Out!

You know how that Kibbey character likes to muddy the waters... Wink

*ahem*
Razz

- Doug_Kibbey
3. Before you print ANYTHING, note that "curmudgeons" is mis-spelled on all of them! (as "crumudgeons").

Laughing

#101: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:01 pm
    ----
All right, I am going on vacation for a few days but when I get back I will clean up the Leopard a little I may just swap out the C word for Cranky bastards Mr. Green

next time I go right to the dictionary instead of trusting you guys Shocked
here's what american heritage dictionary has to say

cur·mudg·eon (kNr-mƒjùNn) n. An ill-tempered person full of resentment and
stubborn notions. [Origin unknown.] —cur·mudgùeon·ly adj.

let's just get our hosts to build in a spell checker
—cur·mudgùeon·ry me

Jeff Lewis

#102: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:17 am
    ----
I'm claiming first use of the CIA logo as a rally point. I printed it out (at 150% size so it was about 8" across. and used it at BWI airport to identify myself to Senor Kibbey as he exited the secure area. We had a good dinner at a local restraunt and I dropped him off to get his beauty rest (He really needs it Rolling Eyes ) and will pick him up early in the AM for the drive to Aberdeen

#103: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:01 am
    ----
The rebel european version...

Cool

#104: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:16 am
    ----
Or possibly.. (I'm not that good at graphics so possible someone could single line the motto and bend it around the bottom half of the circle?)

#105: Re: Ssssh! its about the CIA. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:34 am
    ----
FYI... Click HERE for Patchs Download!

-> AFV News Discussion Board