Roy: El Paso Scale Modeling Club IPMS
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Roy: El Paso Scale Modeling Club IPMS Author: SHAWN PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:39 am
    ----
Roy, I tried to look up the club's website. I had no luck, I couldnt connect to anything 'cept the Glue from 1998.
Is there a current site/link, specifically a members photo gallery?
sr

#2: Re: Roy: El Paso Scale Modeling Club IPMS Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:26 am
    ----
Hi Shawn! Hi Folks!

- SHAWN
Roy, I tried to look up the club's website. I had no luck, I couldnt connect to anything 'cept the Glue from 1998.
Is there a current site/link, specifically a members photo gallery?
sr

Your lucky you found a 1998 Glue. The club has been having a lot of trouble with getting and holding onto folks who are willing, have the time, and know how to run a web site. Most of the time, the site is down for one reason or another and about the only thing on it is copies of the monthly news letter, the Glue. One needs Adobe Reader to view them and it will take for ever if you only have dial up.

If it's working, it should be at:

www.ipmselpaso.org

The Glue is very colorful and each issue has great photos of the models that where at that month's meeting. Unless you have lots of time to waste downloading each individual Glue, I would not bother looking through them do to the amount of time it takes. About the only other info on the site (as of the last time I saw it) was the current meeting schedule and a listing of pasted awards.
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#3: Re: Roy: El Paso Scale Modeling Club IPMS Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:06 pm
    ----
Hi Shawn! Hi Folks!

Just received my copy of the August Glue, the last couple of pages have some photos of the Bassett show.

The club web site address has changed again, you should be able to find it at:

www.ipmselpaso.us

Spot Report!
Sgt, Scouts out!

#4: Re: Roy: El Paso Scale Modeling Club IPMS Author: SHAWN PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:52 pm
    ----
thanks roy. very nice newsletter that the club has put together.

-> AFV News Discussion Board