JG300_ascout's latest ride
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: JG300_ascout's latest ride Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:15 pm
    ----
This has just been leaked, the notorius JG_300 Ascout has been reassigned to fly this because of his nefarious deeds!

Rolling Eyes

Jeff Lewis

#2: Re: JG300_ascout's latest ride Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:26 pm
    ----
I don't mind the balsa...or even the thin fuselage. In fact, you have to admire the ultra-thin laminar flow wing section and low-drag design...

...But JETS?! Evil or Very Mad Oh, Man....that's a major step down and I'm gonna' appeal this all the way up to the Boss Hawg!

#3: Re: JG300_ascout's latest ride Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:32 pm
    ----
ROTFLFMA BIG TIME!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Leave it up to you guys to make me feel 100% better!

#4: Re: JG300_ascout's latest ride Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:49 pm
    ----
he got a slight promotion Mr. Green

Jeff Lewis

#5: Re: JG300_ascout's latest ride Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:53 pm
    ----
Piney's dream ride (like this'll ever happen... Rolling Eyes )

Laughing

#6: Re: JG300_ascout's latest ride Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:05 pm
    ----
does it come in realtree, that will work much better here in the pines and I can rig up a trailer for the younguns Mr. Green great for running over "shoobies' ( y'all don't want to know)

Jeff Lewis

#7: Re: JG300_ascout's latest ride Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:35 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Piney's dream ride (like this'll ever happen... Rolling Eyes )

Laughing

They stooped to putting out an "SUV" Rolling Eyes

So it might not be that far outa reach. Laughing

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum