Amped about this ax
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Amped about this ax Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:28 pm
    ----
Might want to start checking what's in Grandads attic. Laughing

www.latimes.com/entert...iddleright

#2: Re: Amped about this ax Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:15 pm
    ----
Drawing my attention to that story is just not right.
I'm supposed to be working.
How can I concentrate now?
Yeesh!

Mine (and the reason I don't use it now - foreground)

#3: Re: Amped about this ax Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:00 pm
    ----
Shocked blimey! Shades,

Are you still "doctoring" around with that hand ? Confused

I tought you be smoking the Soundwaves by now Sad

#4: Re: Amped about this ax Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:20 pm
    ----
lol
Nope, long story short:- I'm basically stuck with it Fled.
Got eight guitars in various states of repose around the house and can't do anything with 'em.
*sigh*
On the bright side: I got own and gig a Les Paul through a Marshall stack before I screwed it up.
Mr. Green

#5: Re: Amped about this ax Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:31 pm
    ----
Confused Sorry to hear that mate

#6: Re: Amped about this ax Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:29 pm
    ----
No worries.
It's awkward and extremely frustrating but you get used to it.
As one door closes, another one opens.

I moved from my guitars to computer, and now I play drums; bass; piano; organ; trumpet; saxamafone; Swiss Alp Horn; Guitar and loads more too.
I can mix; engineer; and produce it as well.
AND there's no such thing as 'artistic differences' while I'm telling the musicians what I want 'em to do.

Wanna hear what I can do now?

www.myspace.com/redskwirrell

Not quite the same as playing a Les Paul and, given the choice, that's what I'd rather be doing, but Hey!

#7: Re: Amped about this ax Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:07 am
    ----
You pointing at me ???

Sorry Shades Smile

Does it effect your tree climbing ability though ?

Mr. Green Mr. Green

#8: Re: Amped about this ax Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:45 am
    ----
lololol s.o.b.

This tail ain't just fer balance ya know.

#9: Re: Amped about this ax Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:41 pm
    ----
Talkin o old guitars huh www.youtube.com/watch?...ed&search= got to see him perform a dozen times in the early 70s n still like wearin the ole lumberjack shirt from time to time.... theres a website on him n his guitars thats very intrestin too.

#10: Re: Amped about this ax Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:40 am
    ----
Oh yeah,
Rory was a really, really, underrated guitarist.
The guy used to just set up, with his amp, in various European market squares unannounced and give impromptu performances.
Busking!
Although not particularly famous in his time, or even after his death, some of Rory's guitars have gone on to become cherished among the most valuable in the world.
Died ridiculously young.

#11: Re: Amped about this ax Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:47 pm
    ----
No, the tail is a flag; like "shoot here" Mr. Green

#12: Re: Amped about this ax Author: EURO_BoHenry PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:19 pm
    ----
Ive got a few broken parts meself Shades, ( thats bad luck bud)

Love ya work mate, Nice

Bo

#13: Re: Amped about this ax Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:48 pm
    ----
Oh, by the way Shades, I am sorry about your hand, but your music sounds good. I have listened to some, and I know a bit about music; I play ALL woodwinds except for the flute and piccalo..

Wolfe

I just like to shoot rodents... Mr. Green

#14: Re: Amped about this ax Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:03 am
    ----
-S-

Cripes Shades..my hand looks the same way...but it isnt from playing the guitar...if you know what I mean...

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#15: Re: Amped about this ax Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:13 pm
    ----
lolololol
Cheers Bo'oooooooooo.
It's only not being able to play 'Anabel' that hurts.
Smile

Wulluf!!!
The flute and Piccolo ARE all woodwinds!
Yeesh!

Hammer
I read the police report, ain't sayin nuttin.
Cool

-> Officer's Club