Leo firefighting tank
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Leo firefighting tank Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:04 pm
    ----
- Jens_O_Mehner
Oh yeah,

There seems to be certain affection among US soldiers for Licher Bier, which shows they can progress past Bud, PBR and Colt 45. Laughing Did you know that Licher restarted as an US Army brewery after the war?

From what I hear, there are a few outlets for Licher in the US, if you'd like, I could check with the brewery- shipping the 5 liter "Party" barrels would be a tad bit too expensive, plus I don't know if they'd pass US customs.

Jens O.

MOTHER LICHER WITH HER GREEN EYES & HER BLONDE HAIR!?!?! Sad Crying or Very sad

I REALLY MISS HER...!!!! Cool

#17: Re: Leo firefighting tank Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:18 pm
    ----

#18: Re: Leo firefighting tank Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:21 pm
    ----
- Jens_O_Mehner
Oh yeah,
There seems to be certain affection among US soldiers for Licher Bier, which shows they can progress past Bud, PBR and Colt 45. Laughing Did you know that Licher restarted as an US Army brewery after the war?

Jens O.

So, you're saying what, exactly? Laughing

#19: Re: Leo firefighting tank Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:38 pm
    ----
Jens,
I still have an empty bottle of Licher I saved. My very last I ever tasted. A friend had the packers in Buedingen load a rack. When it arrived in one piece at Fort Riley I enjoyed the Elixer of the Gods one last time with two Fellow CAV Troopers. This was June of '86. Since then the last two times I was in Germany was either Graf (10 days in 2002) or Starnberg Bavaria at the Fernmeld Schule for a 30 day joint operation in '98. Got some good German Beer but no Licher. If you know who distributes in the US, I'm sure Dontos and Myself would be interested.

Dontos, First one is on me, You think Yambo would like one?

Joe D

-> AFV News Discussion Board