The Battle of ?
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: The Battle of ? Author: Misfire PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:25 pm
    ----
*deleted*

Last edited by Misfire on Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: The Battle of Palmdale... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:24 pm
    ----
Great story. I read an article awhile back in the LA Times about a guy that hunts down old aircraft wrecks in the antelope valley, sounds like the same group. I know in the LA Times article they did mention this specific aircraft.

From this story sounds like they attacked all of Northern LA County Laughing
Castaic, Saugus, Newhall, Leona Valley and Palmdale.

#3: Re: The Battle of Palmdale... Author: Misfire PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:30 pm
    ----
*deleted*

Last edited by Misfire on Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: The Battle of Palmdale... Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:39 pm
    ----
intresting stuff! This folks is why ya should be wary of your own govt Shocked

#5: Re: The Battle of Palmdale... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:18 pm
    ----
What a fantastic and entertaining story!!!! That ol' Hellcat sure gave 'em a run for their money!!! Laughing

No offense to the Navy pilots but migod, I would'na trusted that job to anyone from Oxnard fer cripe's sake....

#6: Re: The Battle of Palmdale... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:00 am
    ----
In all, the jet crews fired 208 rockets without scoring a single hit.

Sounds like they used EURO Pilots... (Snickering and kidding!)

#7: Re: The Battle of Palmdale... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:12 pm
    ----
I heard that ya pink-panty wearin', sheep-abusin' sob!
If'n I ever make it back into CFS1.....!
Razz

Wink

#8: Re: The Battle of Palmdale... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:10 pm
    ----
Click HERE! (Snickering)

#9: Re: The Battle of Palmdale... Author: Misfire PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:31 pm
    ----
*deleted*

Last edited by Misfire on Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

#10: Re: The Battle of Palmdale... Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:15 pm
    ----
lmao bushy love the pretty pink panties Wink now only to get sweets into em hehehehe

#11: Re: The Battle of Palmdale... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:19 am
    ----
Why I outta..... but wait a moment.... what's this I found?

Razz
(wasn't there meself, but hear it was good fun)

#12: Re: The Battle of Palmdale... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:35 am
    ----
ROFLMAO Shades...

That MIGHT have been one of our 'official' uniforms after that NIGHT at Ms Kitty's...lol

Actually, that was the uniform of our unofficial member "Shadow_Sweets"

#13: Re: The Battle of Palmdale... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:31 am
    ----
Grrrrrrrr... I saw 'er first and ya know it ya sob!

Wink

#14: Re: The Battle of Palmdale... Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:47 pm
    ----
Yes skwirrel, please make it back into CFS1...lmao

Wolfe Twisted Evil

#15: Re: The Battle of Palmdale... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:31 pm
    ----
Love to, but I'm real busy just at the moment....

-> Officer's Club