Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks!
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:44 am
    ----
LOL Crash! I'm betting the one on the CD is giving you that innocent look until you try and take the cd or coffee away....lol

#17: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:12 pm
    ----
Oh man,,,,,,,great pics Ed and thanks for sharing,,,,,,I too would have liked to share some pics of my pooches but all photo albums are locked away in storage while we are in midst of selling our home,,,,,,,need that clean uncluttered look ya' know.........

that pic of gaurding the cd is a total classic,,,,,,the look on his/her face is just killin' me!!! Laughing Laughing ,,,,,kinda that,,,,,

how dare you wake me up to gaurd your stuff,,,,,at least lemmee wake the hell up huh.........LMAO,,,,,,,great pic

#18: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:17 pm
    ----
What Hoppa said.....Absolutely priceless photos, Crashed! Really wonderful animals you have there, what great character they have!

#19: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:36 pm
    ----
Thanks guys LOL!! For some reason that little pup wanted to sleep on my desk all the time. That was a picture of her just waking up from a nap.

#20: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:29 pm
    ----
You feel lucky punk!! Go a head and try and touch it again Mr. Green

#21: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:09 pm
    ----
Hey Ed...why does that dog look like Bush...I thought in breeding was illegal in the us..

#22: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:12 pm
    ----
well,,,forgive the spelling but Ill do my best,,,,,,I think my wife is now very determined to get a ......"chuiaha",,,,,,(hope I got that right),,,,,,,,thanks Ed,,,really appreciate you putting those pics up eh!!!!.lol,,,,,,,,damn them lil' guys are just the best lookin' lil' dogs,,,,are there any quirks the unknowing should know about them??????,,,

I know with my eskimo,,,,,(which I did not know before getting),,,,they bark and bark and bark and there is no shutting them up,,,,,plus they are pretty snippity when it comes to kids,,,,,,I will absolutely look into a breed now before getting one,,,the funny thing is,,,,I have told my wife for about 2 years now,,,our next dog will have no hair,,,be as small as possible,,,,and not bark at every thing that passes our house,,,,,,,,I was thinking a pug but they fart and snort alot,,,,kinda like a little pig,,,,I think a chuiaha is the way to go,,,,jack russels are too haywire and common,,,so wont get one of those,,,,,,
that and they really really hate remote control cars,,,,,which is a hobby of mine,,,,bad thing is,,,,,,the big off leash park here in red deer is frequented by about a thousand people a day,,,is also the place where our big R/C track is,,,,so yeah,,,,,them jack russels are a real pain in the butt,,,,,seen one get nailed last weekend by a car just coming off a huge jump and took the car square in the face,,,,,the owner was furious,,,maybe they shoulda kept a handle on their dog huh,,,,,they were freaking out too,,,,guess they didnt also realize that that area is zoned for exactly that,,,,an R/C track,,,,,,guess the dental bill for there dog will make them realize their dog chasing them things wasnt so funny after all eh?????

-> Officer's Club