Game On!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Game On! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:53 pm
    ----
10:00 PM EST - Firing up CFS3 to host a JG300 Kegger Pigsty......

Only caveat is, my cable connection seems to come and go at times - if it drops I'll have to cycle power to the ol' cable modem and let it reset....takes about 15 minutes...aggravating!

#2: Re: Game On! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:17 pm
    ----
Frikkin AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

GREAT freakin games! Cobra was HOT HOT HOT.....and Acro, FANTASTIC to see again....OH MAN........and Hoppa.....WOWSAAAA.....GREAT to see the pigsty in action!

And man, before youse swines showed up...another VA performed some distinguished flying for the dark side....c2xtreme was a GREAT wingman, so if ya see any VA's going 1-on-4 against folks (like I was when he showed up), we owe 'em an assist from now on!

#3: Re: Game On! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:43 pm
    ----
Saturday Night's allright for fightin', so.....

GAME ON!

And it's a nice night for a movie so we'll call it the....

JG300 Drive-In PIGSTY!

#4: Re: Game On! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:15 pm
    ----
Friday Nite!

Pigsty Up!

#5: Re: Game On! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:56 pm
    ----
GOOD GAMES!!!

This was an early one...and very very close....thx for all that joined it was a HOOT!

...and DAMN good to see 1STRUN again!

#6: Re: Game On! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:33 pm
    ----
I am hoping for some company tonite!!!!!!I will be available the rest of the evening for any sort of flying wether it be fighting or FS9..........I cant really host cause people really complain about the lag they get,,,after all,,,,I am pretty far away

#7: Re: Game On! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:43 pm
    ----
Well.....I just happen to have finished unpacking and setting up my new cushy big leather computer chair, the kid is on HIS computer playing a new game, and there's half a pack of uneaten Twizzlers sitting here by the monitor....so, it looks like,

GAME ON!!!!!

We do have some company coming for a short bit later but I can leave the room up for that part!

This room will be named "THE PIGSTY - CORINTHIAN LEATHER" in honor of my new chair

#8: Re: Game On! Author: Combat PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:47 pm
    ----
was a pleasure to fly with ya in da big chair stooP!

and the kid flew great! lol

Nice cyan Tweety and 1bullet too...

Even saw Exos stumble into an IMS room last night! LOL

Nice flying as always you swine!

S~ Combat

#9: Re: Game On! Author: Guest PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:12 pm
    ----
Ahhh rats - called away by wifey......well it was good flying whie it lasted, maybe can get back on later!

#10: Re: Game On! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:39 pm
    ----
Urp! That was me above....

Well, pilot is gonna service the ground crew......will be flying tomorrow nite for sure, no company no emergencies no sweat!

Good games from what I could participate in tho....indeed, Combat!

S!

#11: Re: Game On! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:20 pm
    ----
Thursday nite 9:30 PM EST, feelin' a little frisky and goin' for some pigsty action if anyone's up for it....this one will be:
JG300 PIGSTY - LAUNDRY NITETM

#12: Re: Game On! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:53 pm
    ----
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Great Games!

Wasn't one game that wasn't close, like 10-9....two axis and 2 allied victories if I tracked 'em right!

BIG THANX and ~S~'s to:

JG300-OMEGA, JG300-Dan736, and JG300-EXOS who made the show on short notice!
Plus all the VA's; Sugar, Aafo, c2xtreme, also IMS_Haywire, plus "papaton" who's a new name and a great flier!

Full house of great people and a ton'o'fun, smoke, and STANK! WOOHOOOO!!

S!

Edit: Couldn't resist...check out the close games, these're in chronological-like order even!

#13: Re: Game On! Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:30 am
    ----
That was a lot of fun and the closeness of the games made it hard on the nerves at times,there sure was a lot of good shooters out there.

#14: Re: Game On! Author: JG300-OmegaLocation: Altus AFB, OK PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 3:17 pm
    ----
Good game last night. I could manage to evade most bullets but Stoopy's. I think he has homing type bullets of some kind. Mr. Green

#15: Re: Game On! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:26 pm
    ----
jumping into FS9 tonite for awhile,,,,,have been negleting my flight time due to family in town,,,,,going into the JG300 server,,,hope to see some sau's tonite,,,,, Cool

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum