Ascout on his Hog
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Ascout on his Hog Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:39 am
    ----
Twisted Evil

Der Baron

#2: Re: Ascout on his Hog Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:57 am
    ----
You may ask Ascout what that "cervesa" plane is doing in his hide-out..? A breaching of his protective dike, perhaps? The long awaited and constantly feared pilfering has started? Mr. Green

#3: Re: Ascout on his Hog Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:00 pm
    ----
today it's a "Hogg's" day ? Laughing

#4: Re: Ascout on his Hog Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:02 pm
    ----
- Freiherr_Kiefer
http://motorcycle-web.com/strange/pig_bike.jpg Twisted Evil

Der Baron

LIBEL, SLANDER, MISIDENTIFICATON!!! That is well-known self-portrait of JG300-Stoopy posted long ago. He's since grown facial hair so he can move among the masses without being besieged by throngs of adoring fans, but he still rues the day he posted that pic....

You may be hearing from his attorneys...

Last edited by JG300-Ascout on Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: Ascout on his Hog Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:23 pm
    ----
OH - yes - overflying that part of the world claimed by them JG300-folks indeed has a lot of bristling porky-pine trees - - - Rolling Eyes -- let's say it's hoggy there instead of foggy Laughing

#6: Re: Ascout on his Hog Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:53 pm
    ----
My mistake, the picture was mislabeled , here is the picture of Herr Ascout after a few to many schnapps

Der Baron

#7: Re: Ascout on his Hog Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:18 pm
    ----
Well, this is embarrassing...we had just been acting out my "Leda and the Swan" fantasy (I was Zeus, of course, the swan was just there for atmosphere) and I'm seen here all tuckered out after having just "done my duty". I had nothing to do with Clytemnestra, Helen, Castor and Polydeuces, though, no matter what you may have heard...that's all Tyndareus....HE'S the father! (I am so not paying any child support on this one....)

Also, I'd been naughty and was in need of a good spanking...

#8: Re: Ascout on his Hog Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:33 pm
    ----
Laughing rotflmao Laughing

#9: Re: Ascout on his Hog Author: Chuck_71st PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:22 pm
    ----
So..just wondering...where did you find that photo anyways? Shocked

#10: Re: Ascout on his Hog Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:38 am
    ----
Did a google image search for pigs in helicopters and that was one of the hit's and with my deranged sense of humor, I couldn't resist teasing Ascout with it after a slight bit of censoring Razz

Der Baron

#11: Re: Ascout on his Hog Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:09 am
    ----
3rd wing leader......................You are my hero Rolling Eyes

#12: Re: Ascout on his Hog Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:34 am
    ----
- JG300-1Bullet
3rd wing leader......................You are my hero Rolling Eyes

A leader is only as good as his troops. Rolling Eyes

#13: Re: Ascout on his Hog Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:51 am
    ----
- Freiherr_Kiefer
My mistake, the picture was mislabeled , here is the picture of Herr Ascout after a few to many schnapps
Der Baron

I was always under the impression that Stoopy worn the 'man bra'.
Is this an attempt by Ascout to rout the leader.?

Mr. Green

#14: Re: Ascout on his Hog Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:32 pm
    ----
- Kitform

I was always under the impression that Stoopy worn the 'man bra'.
Is this an attempt by Ascout to rout the leader.?

Mr. Green

That shows how poorly JG300 is understood by enemy squads, and how effective is the mist of security layered over the Wilde Sau's. If your dossiers were up-to-date, you'd know that it's JG300-Stoopy that's creditted with "man-bra" wearage (to keep his saggy bits better under control under 'G' loading). He's been known to wear it off-duty, though, just for "comfort". There's some debate about whether Fr8ycat's collection can be rightly considered 'man-bras', but that's another story... Rolling Eyes

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum