Taking that commercial pilots exam...
-> Officer's Club

#1: Taking that commercial pilots exam... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:14 pm
    ----
..you could just skip down to the "flying" section, but as Dusty is so funny generally, I recommend you read the whole thing. Wink

members.diaryland.com/...orktornado

I love his plan for getting smoke out of the cockpit and extinguishing an electrical fire.... Laughing (and his concept for how to ship a cat ain't bad either...)

#2: Re: Taking that commercial pilots exam... Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:53 pm
    ----
Haha,

Man it makes me nervous just trying to thinking of my imminent private pilot check ride.

#3: Re: Taking that commercial pilots exam... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:54 pm
    ----
lol
It's worth reading all of it.

#4: Re: Taking that commercial pilots exam... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:18 pm
    ----
- Shades
lol
It's worth reading all of it.

Since you showed good taste Check out his archives. Click "comments" to get whole articles". September was great. Gems of philosophy like this...

"Anyone born with a penis has a primal interest in Fire trucks, dinosaurs, and airplanes. As we get older things like guns, cars, people with boobs, and power tools begin to play a heavier role, but we never lose our core passions."

Yep, he's got us pegged pretty good...

#5: Re: Taking that commercial pilots exam... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:43 pm
    ----
ROFLMAO...what a great story and I really loved the way he would voluntarily 'ventilate' the cat box....lol

The final checklist was really good too and thanks for the link....lol

-> Officer's Club