Bruiser had surgery
-> EURO Squadron!

#1: Bruiser had surgery Author: EURO_Bruiser PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:32 pm
    ----
Hey fellas I had surgery on Oct 3rd- they repaired my right shoulder. I am home recovering- then they will repair my left in Dec. I will be online a bit more.

#2: Re: Bruiser had surgery Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:41 pm
    ----
Good Luck Bruiser! Good to hear things are going ok... ;wink:

#3: Re: Bruiser had surgery Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:40 am
    ----
Ouch.
Sympathies sir, but at least it's being sorted.

#4: Re: Bruiser had surgery Author: EURO_EXOWill PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:05 pm
    ----
Hi John....hope everything went well with surgery.

I haven't talked to you in ages.......lost your phone number hehe.

Please give me your phone # and I'll give ya a call.

Will

#5: Re: Bruiser had surgery Author: EURO_Bruiser PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:44 am
    ----
Use me cell Bud--------559-972-7260 thanks Busshy and Shades- Second surgery due around Dec1

#6: Re: Bruiser had surgery Author: EURO_BoHenry PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:25 pm
    ----
Good luck chief, good to here ya didn't do both together, my mother had both carp&tunnels done (wrist) and forgot about important duties in the morning that required at least 1 good hand lmao
looking forward to a fly with you mate

Bo

#7: Re: Bruiser had surgery Author: EURO_ACBrit1 PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:31 pm
    ----
I only just found me way here... Where's my Navigator? ;p;

#8: Re: Bruiser had surgery Author: EURO_Viking PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:05 pm
    ----
Right behind you Sir Smile LoL
Seriously... hope u recover well John! Godd luck with the next one.

Johan

#9: Re: Bruiser had surgery Author: EURO_Heywhat PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:01 am
    ----
All the best with the next op John.

I got a left shoulder if ya need it. only one careless owner quite high milage though.

Take care John we are all getting too old for all the grief of ops and eventually they will run out of sticky tapes and ladies tights to patch us up with. Shades used most of the supplies up with his hand injury

~S~

#10: Re: Bruiser had surgery Author: EURO_Bruiser PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:50 pm
    ----
surgery #2 is in the books. Dr said it went well- I say it hurts LIKE HELL!!!!

#11: Re: Bruiser had surgery Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:53 am
    ----
Heyyyyyyy welcome back.
Hope it's fixed everything up for ya.

Smile

#12: Re: Bruiser had surgery Author: EURO_TalusLocation: HMP Wandsworth, Wandsworth, SW18 3HS PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:57 am
    ----
Yes, it does hurt like HELL! When you can zip up your fly without fainting, you're making progress. Mine took about 8 months to stop hurting completely.

#13: Re: Bruiser had surgery Author: EURO_Heywhat PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:54 am
    ----
Hey Talus dont hold back lol Shocked

On that note im sure the pain will lessen over time. Glad to hear all went well apart from the pain doing up your fly and the next eight months.

Note to self: Never ask Talus for information on an operation if I am hoping for a sugar coated version. Typical EURO if it needs to be said or done then so be it.

On a seperate note the sqn panto will be shown in the mess hall this weekend as a projector has been secured from the local picture house. Tickets on sale now....Senior Brass seating free.......petrol always available at cheap rates.

Sadly the part with the Boss and Shades as the guest dame's was destroyed due to an unfortunate incident with the chemicals while developing the film. I would also like to thank Viking for the loan of his flying gloves and helmet which were also damaged in the above incident.

NO refunds allowed

Regards

#14: Re: Bruiser had surgery Author: EURO_John316 PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:09 am
    ----
~S~ Bruiser and Fellow EURO.
I am glad to hear u are fine. Judy had surgery on her left sholder, so I know what ur going threw. I would hate to go threw it twice so u r in my prayers.
I havent been online because of no VC. I will be in the market in about a month. Unfurtunately I missed all the sales. But I havent spent the time to get the info on my PC to make the best decission. I will be spending 500-600. I hope that will be enough to fly in the HL with little interference.

-> EURO Squadron!