Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:07 pm
    ----
A little variation of Hamaguchi's V-dub Beetle, with some shadetree painting by newby Freiherr_Kiefer. (I pointed him to Martin Wright's DXTbmp and look what happens...). I'm thinkin:

1. We should give this girl a job slingin' beers in the bar or something, she's a natural. Maybe something part time 'til we see how she fit's in...

2. Maybe there's a place on the server for the repaint for youse pigs, if the Baron wants to share (or we could just pass it around via email, it's small, might be better that way). Stoopy and I have been messin' with some high performance ground vehicles in secret, and this one has the "right stuff" if you put the spurs to her, as you see.

Well, I liked it! (and Thanks to der Baron for the repaint!)

#2: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:57 pm
    ----
VERY Cool!

And nice work there, Freiherr_Kiefer! Another repainter is born!

#3: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:48 am
    ----
Looks like it's got some hydraulics installed there!

Awesome paint there Freiherr_Kiefer!

#4: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:09 am
    ----
Glad you like it, sort'a fits in around here. anyone who want's it, fine by me. figure out how you want to distribute it and let Ascout know and he can pass it on to my secret den Laughing
Der Baron

#5: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:53 am
    ----
- JG300_Hunt
Looks like it's got some hydraulics installed there!

Awesome paint there Freiherr_Kiefer!

Nah, just came down the runway full throttle, turned hard, then went opposite lock when it went up on the outside two wheels (it WILL roll over on you, this is no Lotus Elan!). Wink

#6: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:54 am
    ----
And without a roll bar too...

#7: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:35 am
    ----
Heck we're upside down most of the time anyway................. Rolling Eyes

"That's cute as a bug" Mr. Green

#8: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:13 am
    ----
- JG300-1Bullet
Heck we're upside down most of the time anyway................. Rolling Eyes

"That's cute as a bug" Mr. Green

With the engine upgrades, that was never more true than now. Bushy might be onto something about that roll bar thing....
I'm beginning to thing that Daimler-Benz engine might be overpowering the chassis just a smidgen...

I really admire the way Stoopy never even flinches...nerves of steel!

#9: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:18 am
    ----
Looks like someone went to the Ricky Bobby school of racing! Mr. Green

#10: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:58 am
    ----
I don't do body work Laughing

Der Baron

#11: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:47 am
    ----
Frikkin' HILARIOUS!!!!

When I get back home I can put it on the ftp server if ya wanna email it to me, Ascout. Very cool.

Seems there's a lot of burnin' rubber around the pigsty lately and the below is NOT what I meant when I said I wanted someone to bring me some donuts!!!! (cough cough)

#12: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:19 am
    ----
I have managed a couple of perfect "nose plants" up to the windshield such that we had the beginnings of our own version of "Cadillac Ranch", but I thought "Nah...that's been done".... Rolling Eyes

I think she's less Ricky Bobby, Hunt, than Joey Chitwood. Wink

#13: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:29 pm
    ----
Can I get a license plate frame that says "My other car is a P-38" ???

#14: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:14 pm
    ----
I could probably do it but it would be the devil's own trouble to read. I can paint your name somewhere on the bodywork much more easily. Laughing

Der Baron

#15: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:35 pm
    ----
He's kidding...I think. Wink

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum