M113 Hybrid (Video)
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: M113 Hybrid (Video) Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:39 pm
    ----
www.youtube.com/watch?...ed&search=

#2: Re: M113 Hybrid (Video) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:45 pm
    ----
You do realize that "dynamicpara" is a Spark-o-matic nom-de-cine? (one of several) Wink (so is "nomorenarcissism" over on Youtube)

I think I just spit up in my mouth a little....

#3: Re: M113 Hybrid (Video) Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:14 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

I think I just spit up in my mouth a little....

I should have known, now I have that 'G' BS stuck in my head, and the same vomit taste in the bac of my throught. Sad

SPARKIE.....WHAT A MARROON!!!!

Mr. Green

#4: Re: M113 Hybrid (Video) Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:32 pm
    ----
When I went out to look at that clip this one popped up in the suggestions on the right side of the screen

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VibVEkcPRso

I'm pretty sure this one is 'Sparky Free' Laughing

#5: Re: M113 Hybrid (Video) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:53 pm
    ----
- bsmart
When I went out to look at that clip this one popped up in the suggestions on the right side of the screen

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VibVEkcPRso

I'm pretty sure this one is 'Sparky Free' Laughing

From the comments section on that video:

"Hey nomorenarcissism ... thanks for your continued input. However, since you've decided to take your comments to a personal level, I'll be b*tch-slapping your comments as SPAM. People can have differing positions in a debate and that's all well and good until one person takes it to the point that you have and makes it both personal and unprofessional."

"nomorenarcissism" is one of Sparky's known aliases on Youtube.

#6: Re: M113 Hybrid (Video) Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:37 pm
    ----
Sorry about that Evil or Very Mad

I wonder why he didn't respond to the query about where he had used M113s in combat? Rolling Eyes

#7: Re: M113 Hybrid (Video) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:44 pm
    ----
- bsmart
Sorry about that Evil or Very Mad

I wonder why he didn't respond to the query about where he had used M113s in combat? Rolling Eyes

Because email doesn't count?

#8: Re: M113 Hybrid (Video) Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:19 am
    ----
Hi Folks!

Once I got passed the name of the clip, I found that vehicle to be very interesting. Smile

I think that hull might be a FCS test bed? I know it has M113 road wheels and externial fuel tanks, but I don't think it is a M113 and therefor not a Hybrid. Confused

If I remember right, there is a 8x8 wheeled version of that hull.

As for the looks of the inside, can I have it once the Army is done with it?
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#9: Re: M113 Hybrid (Video) Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:23 am
    ----
Hi everyone,

I finally watched the clip on the hybird and where the track hit the wall. Know those particular roads well. I'm in agreement with Roy on the Hybird, doesn't really look 113'ish.

About old "Sparkie".... I'm starting to believe he's a spoiled child/teenager passing as an adult on the internet. Probably from some rich family whose to busy to pay attention to him and too pitiful to get a date so he fills his fanciful world with delusions of greatness. The gall to talk the way he did to the troop who actually patrolled the mean streets of Southern Baghdad. I can't think of anyone whose been in a combat zone or military behave like that. The sickening taste in my mouth has returned.

Joe D

#10: Re: M113 Hybrid (Video) Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:12 pm
    ----
I think this is a stretch version with an extra set of roadwheels.

-> AFV News Discussion Board