Some photos of Ft. Meade's Museum PART I
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Some photos of Ft. Meade's Museum PART I Author: JJM67 PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:40 pm
    ----
Nothing new for most here, but just in case...

post edited by Uhu_Fledermaus
Site Admin

reason, number of pictures exceded maximum number as agreed on
see also Some photos of Ft.Meade's Museum PART II

#2: Re: Some photos of Ft. Meade's Museum PART I Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:51 pm
    ----
Hey everyone,

Is it me or does something not look right on the M41, mainly the rear hull and exhaust set up.

BTW, nice pictures JJM67, thanks.

Joe D

#3: Re: Some photos of Ft. Meade's Museum PART I Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:12 am
    ----
Hi Joe! Hi Folks!

- Joe_D

Is it me or does something not look right on the M41, mainly the rear hull and exhaust set up.

I agree, the rear 1/3 of both fenders is different from standard M41s.

Sgt, Scouts Out!

#4: Re: Some photos of Ft. Meade's Museum PART I Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:43 am
    ----
That and the extra grills/vents on the back deck, also, isn't there usually two exhaust mufflers, one on each side on an M41? this one looks to have two on the right and some sort of air cleaner box on the left. Some test bed for newer engine perhaps??

Joe D

#5: Re: Some photos of Ft. Meade's Museum PART I Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:52 pm
    ----
- Joe_D
That and the extra grills/vents on the back deck, also, isn't there usually two exhaust mufflers, one on each side on an M41? this one looks to have two on the right and some sort of air cleaner box on the left. Some test bed for newer engine perhaps??

Joe D

The air cleaner box reminds me of those seen on M60 series tanks. Maybe a diesel powerpack conversion?

-> AFV News Discussion Board