Ontos for Dontos
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Ontos for Dontos Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:57 pm
    ----
Dontos,
You've probably seen this but I thought I'd check anyway. Laughing

www.waffenhq.de/panzer/m50ontos.htm

#2: Re: Ontos for Dontos Author: JeffStringer PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:51 pm
    ----
Did an Ontos image search on Google and found this M50 'wanna-be".

www.segurancaedefesa.com/M5_02.jpg

#3: Re: Ontos for Dontos Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:55 pm
    ----
- JeffStringer

www.segurancaedefesa.com/M5_02.jpg

I LIKE it!

#4: Re: Ontos for Dontos Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:02 am
    ----
- JeffStringer

THATS COOL!!! Guess I need to find out more on that.

Mark: Yeah, Its all over the net. The 'owner' of the photo is a USMC Ontos Vet who served 3 years in RSVN on Ontos.

Thanks though,
I have found several 'new' images, by such referrals.

Don

#5: Re: Ontos for Dontos Author: JeffStringer PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:18 am
    ----
Found that here: www.segurancaedefesa.c...M5eM9.html

I've yet to translate it ... not my native tongue! Mr. Green

#6: Re: Ontos for Dontos Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:30 am
    ----
Hi Folks!

I wonder between the old US Halftracks and the M113 which one has the record for the most modifications from the basic vehicle?

Sgt, Scouts Out!

#7: Re: Ontos for Dontos Author: JeffStringer PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:39 am
    ----
I'm going with the M113.

#8: Re: Ontos for Dontos Author: GaryKato PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:18 pm
    ----
- JeffStringer
Found that here: www.segurancaedefesa.c...M5eM9.html

I've yet to translate it ... not my native tongue! Mr. Green

Try using Babelfish. Look at the menu on the left side here and click on "Language Translator". The translation won't be perfect, but you get the gist of it. Use "Portuguese to English".

I've been using Babelfish to translate a French book on the submarine Surcouf and the Japanese instructions for a model kit.

-> AFV News Discussion Board