Grrrrrr
-> Hardware

#1: Grrrrrr Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:01 pm
    ----
I HATE ROUTERS.

Sorry, but I feel better now.

Mr. Green

#2: Re: Grrrrrr Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:45 am
    ----
Ditto.
I got meself one when I did my new build over Summer, so I could re-build my old one and use it somewhere else in the house.
Got so fed up with it in the end I just threw it out and scrapped the old pooter completely.

#3: Re: Grrrrrr Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:49 am
    ----
you are not alone matey, I think a router is the greatest pest that has been introduced over the last few years.

And it seems that all of 'm are working tightly together to NOT inform the users properly as to how to configure the bloody contraption.

#4: Re: Grrrrrr Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:10 am
    ----
In a small environment, (less than 20 computers) there's no need for a router IMO. Shocked

BUT, if you do have one, the best thing I've found is to call the Router Manufacturer and talk to them directly to resolve issues such as configuration or access. Smile

-> Hardware