There I was, minding my own business...
-> Officer's Club

#1: There I was, minding my own business... Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:14 am
    ----
When a jet "Drove" by! Shocked Only in Louisiana can something like this happen. Bet this guy put down his beer real quick!Navy Jet crashes

[img]http://cmsimg.theadvertiser.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=DG&Date=20071102&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=711020312&Ref=AR&Profile=1002&MaxW=290[/img]

There is a link on the right side of the page for more photos.

#2: Re: There I was, minding my own business... Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:56 am
    ----
Wow! Glad everyone is alright!

#3: Re: There I was, minding my own business... Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:14 pm
    ----
That's got to be scary, especially when you find out the pilots had bailed and the jet crash landed unmanned, and still missed everyone on the road.

#4: Re: There I was, minding my own business... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:44 am
    ----
Odd we should hear about this and Moser's first solo at the same time......!
Co-inshidensh?

Wink

#5: Re: There I was, minding my own business... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:37 am
    ----
LOL Shades...

-> Officer's Club