Nuthin' to do with the Hoplist.....
-> FS2004

#1: Nuthin' to do with the Hoplist..... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:41 pm
    ----
...but somethin' Stoopy said...and since he turned me on to the Interlaken mesh and made a passing remark about certain "manuvers" in a B-25. For those of you who may recall certain "bomber dogfights" in CFS3 in this venue, here's an FS2004 "flashback".

Stoop, we may have to stage a "Gent's honor" on the server dogfight in the Roy Chaffin B-25 at dawn with our new rigs and see how it goes, just for old times sake. Wink

(I might mention, I already established they don't turn as well in this tight canyon as I remember 'em' doin' in CFS3, I think we better think about light fuel, considerable flap, and just surviving the turns and forget the guns.... Laughing )

Mr. Green

Last edited by JG300-Ascout on Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: Nuthin' to do with the Hoplist..... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:43 pm
    ----
DAMN, I just had a horrible vision of a 75MM cannon in the nose firin' at me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing

-> FS2004