Guys, I think I found a more efficient way to ship the beer!
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Guys, I think I found a more efficient way to ship the beer! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:25 am
    ----
....but we're gonna' have to have a scrap steel drive or capture some rail lines.

Who knows something about steam that doesn't involve refried beans and salsa muy picante?

#2: Re: Guys, I think I found a more efficient way to ship the beer! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:28 am
    ----
Where's the guns? Rolling Eyes

#3: Re: Guys, I think I found a more efficient way to ship the beer! Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:36 pm
    ----
so let me get this straight, you get a giant beer keg, lay it down sideways, paint it black and put big wheels on it. Rolling Eyes seems like a lot of work Twisted Evil
Der Baron

#4: Re: Guys, I think I found a more efficient way to ship the b Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:45 pm
    ----
I might have a line on some used rail and some cheap labour (these guys work for beer) I once read a comprehensive book on the Stanley steamer so I should be a shoe in for the job of Fireman Laughing

#5: Re: Guys, I think I found a more efficient way to ship the beer! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:43 pm
    ----
BRILLIANT!!!!! We NEED more efficient beer shipping, as it increases our potential "throughput"!!!!!

The thing I don't get quite yet is, OK we put the giant beer keg on it's side and lay it on the tracks in front of the engine. Then we push it with the cow-catcher. So far so good. Level track and uphill, no problem, but what do we do when going downhill? Bungee-cord the keg to the front of the engine or just let it roll on down and catch up to it again at the bottom of th'hill?

I second Dan for job of Firem'n. I spent a summer working at the San Onofre nuclear plant shoveling plutonium into the reactor, and it's a tough job so we need tough people.....

#6: Re: Guys, I think I found a more efficient way to ship the beer! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:46 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
I spent a summer working at the San Onofre nuclear plant shoveling plutonium into the reactor.....

You know, that might explain a lot. Rolling Eyes

#7: Re: Guys, I think I found a more efficient way to ship the beer! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:03 pm
    ----
You'd think so, but I've always had the oversized tusks and Stoopy-sense(TM).

#8: Re: Guys, I think I found a more efficient way to ship the beer! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:07 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
You'd think so, but I've always had the oversized tusks and Stoopy-sense(TM).

So maybe we should actually thank the plutonium for arresting the process? Shocked

#9: Re: Guys, I think I found a more efficient way to ship the beer! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:02 pm
    ----
Yes, yes, radiation is our friend.......stop stalling!!!! You really don't know how to manage rollin' that beer down the hill, don't you???

We could weld up a huge inverted hook on an arm that's hinged to the front of the boiler and it could fit over the giant beer keg so it could push it and also keep it in place on the downhill section, and we could use some of the recycled pigsty mud to greese the hook assembly to keep it from wearing a groove into the keg.......

#10: Re: Guys, I think I found a more efficient way to ship the b Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:12 pm
    ----
YES! I like it!...and fitted with a retractable cow-catcher, it'd be like a giant "church key"!

And when we move between islands, we got this...I KNEW them cranes would come in handy! Wink

Sea-Air-Land...you better watch your butts!

#11: Re: Guys, I think I found a more efficient way to ship the beer! Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:44 pm
    ----
I heard this was the official JG 300 beer carrier

Mr. Green
Der Baron

#12: Re: Guys, I think I found a more efficient way to ship the beer! Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:38 am
    ----
Stoopy after a busy day at the nuclear plant
Mr. Green

www.technovelgy.com/ct...ewsNum=881

Der Baron

#13: Re: Guys, I think I found a more efficient way to ship the beer! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:24 pm
    ----
It's like some horrific St. Patty's day joke!! Laughing

Although I normally don't go for the gentic-maniuplation thing, I think those guys are on the right track using Jellyfish cells. Imagine what kind of Wild Sau we'd have if the tusks could be made to inject that Jellyfish poison-stingy-stuff.....YOW!

#14: Re: Guys, I think I found a more efficient way to ship the beer! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:21 pm
    ----
- Freiherr_Kiefer
I heard this was the official JG 300 beer carrier

Mr. Green
Der Baron

That does it!

Obviously we have some BIG security leaks if Freiherr_Kiefer is able to so easily quess our super-secret-stealth lager vessel! And I'm tired of coming up dry because of the beer shortages after the raiding De Havilland Tiger Moths and "refueling" Spitfires have had their way with emptying our vats. The radar outpost isn't doing the trick, CAP flights aren't cutting it, the SAM units aren't working, and the significant expense in the naval fleet and facilities just isn't panning out - matter of fact, THAT brilliant move, suggested by someone who I won't name but who's initials go by A-S-C-O-U-T, is costing us more beer to maintain the crews than we had to begin with!

Something's gotta be done about, so I have had to take the next inevitable step and although it may shock some people, there's no choice...it HAD to come down to this final option!

We have now installed a ** SECURITY BOOTH ** and GAURD so as to prevent further misconduct and misuse of our precious and necessary fluids (and I'm not talkin' about the bodily type neither)... any more hijinks with our beer shipments and you people are gonna be personally greeted by "Ed" who, he assures me, is well-versed in the art of cavity searches!

#15: Re: Guys, I think I found a more efficient way to ship the b Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:55 pm
    ----
Ach your new security is most impressive

I just needed to stop at dunkin donuts first for the bribe and I am experimenting with a new higher speed camoflaged method of removing your fluids

Twisted Evil

Der Baron

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum